Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Value Pack, 22-Ounce - 28 Bones uploaded by no l.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush.* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Buy on PETCO
April D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoys these and what a great way to keep his teeth clean. Milkbone has been a trusted brand for many years when it comes to treats for my dogs. I’ll always recommend and continue to buy.
louann c.
Not that bad for the amount that i paid my dog loves them seems like a good product with a good amount atleast for the price you pay some can be a little more expensive but these seem to be fine
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
These make my dog so happy. She absolutely loves her milk bones. She goes straight to her crate to enjoy them without anyone bothering her. They have done good things for her dental health as well!
Bill M.
Ocean Springs
These treats the dogs seem to enjoy and they do help to keep their teeth clean. nice thing about Milkbone is they are fairly inexpensive and can be found in a wide verity of stores.
Vanessa H.
My dog likes these but he likes any treat. These are small in size and are perfect for his tiny Pomeranian mouth. I bought it at Walmart but these milk bones are available at any big grocery store. I love the availability. I wouldn't rate these as a 5 star because my dog doesn't look like hes totally convinced about these either.
Dava P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I know this is a great choice, esp with the added bone marrow, for a training treat. My dog doesn't let it last a second and I think he does treats for this bone! It does become a little hard to chew for smaller dogs so I would say have some water ready just in case. But, its a great hit with small and large dogs. Even puppies.
Hannah F.
Lakeville
Does your dog have bad breath? Do they like treats? Then this is the product for you! I bought this delightful product at Target and my dogs just can't get enough! I have a small chihuahua terrier and a large sheltie and I would highly recommend this for any other breed!
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
These are the only treats my dog will eat i have purchased other treats and he wont eat them. He will only eat these it is a great brand and I am fully satisfied with this product! Definitely recommended to all dog owners! Great product for a great price!
Sherry L.
Fort Worth
My dog loves these, good on the price, her breath don't stink as much anymore, its good for her teeth as well as perfect treats for your dog small or medium, even bigger animals. they love it and they start to obey. Pros: Every dog loves it. Cons: Have to wing the dog off treats every time I wanted her to obey..
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs seem to like these a lot and they aren't too bad for them! Definitely a good treat/ reward they like to get. There is plenty in a box and you can get it almost anywhere we usually purchase ours at Walmart.