Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Value Pack, 22-Ounce - 28 Bones uploaded by no l.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush.* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Felicia H.
I was shopping around for something that would clean and freshen my 7 month old Sheprador's teeth and found these which seemed to have good reviews. I liked that they lasted awhile and she seemed to like it, however, as I didn't seem to notice any difference and it didn't freshen her breath like some other products I've tried I will not be purchasing these again..
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We always have milk bones at my parents house for all the dogs that come through. My parents love to teach my dog tricks by using them. We used to get this value pack when we had a toy chihuahua and it would last for ages. The dogs love the taste and the best part is its a treat made in the USA. We don't like to feed our dogs anything not made in the USA.
Maria C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 5 year old chihuahua and he really seems to like this. I've tried other dental treats and he didn't seem to want to eat them except with this. I really like how it can help his teeth and still enjoy a treat. I will continue to purchase more.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
Ah, my dogs just don’t love these. I will
Give them a treat and I often find them hidden in their dog bed. I ended up giving them to a friend that has a smaller dog that seems to enjoy them more. These are not something I would purchase again.
Ellen C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I don't really know about the taste of this product but my dog likes it so I think that's all that matters! My dog then again isn's super picky but I like the fact that this product is supposed to clean his teeth and its a nice treat for him. I would recommend this as a treat!
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
These are great products my parents gave these Milk-Bones to our dogs when I was a kid and now that I have my own dog I give them to her as a tree I use the small ones to train her when she was a baby I would recommend these to anybody that has a dog
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
My dog he loves these treats. He won't eat any other treat besides this one. I have bought this for him for the past 10 years and he still loves it just says much. I will only buy this and would recommend it to anybody who has a dog
Kellie S.
London, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are ok, my dog likes them ok but not his favorite. On the higher price range for dog snacks. Purchased from Walmart. Gus enjoys it. Not my favorite snack to buy for my dog. Depends on what type of snacks your dog likes.
Racheal H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are classic! Our jack russell loves snacking on them! So much that he performs a variety of tricks just to get a tasty nibble. They are the perfect size and I recommend them to anyone who loves their pooch.
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a medium size dog and he will eat these but they are not his favorite he prefers other treats. I would recommend them to others my dog just tries to hold out for soft snacks like jerky, which he loves.