Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack uploaded by Megan M.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack uploaded by Maureen S.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack uploaded by Maureen S.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush.* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Candice W.
Wendell, NC
I'm not sure if these are helping their teeth but I know my dachshunds and basset hound love these. They last longer than other teeth-cleaning treats I've tried with is a real positive in keeping them busy. I would buy these again
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
I use these for my lab and pug. My lab will eat anything and my pug is a little more picky. They both seem to like these. I treat them more like treats for them but with a little benefit of better breath. They do their job.
Brenda A.
Middletown, NY
I give these to my Yorkie and he seems to enjoy them. The small ones are really small for him, however the medium ones suit them best. They are such healthy treats for their teeth.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my dogs breath smells bad I grab him his little dental bone he doesn't really chewing on them because he's old so I break them up in small pieces and he enjoys them.
Ashley M.
Ridgeway, IA
A classic that my dogs always love. A treat a day goes a long way for my little dog and 2 a day is right when working with the big dog. A good deal for what you get.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
3 dogs. All my dogs love these. Never had a gum problem with any dog and truthfully I believe it's because of Milk bones 2 small a day or 1 large for each!
Kimberly W.
Anderson
These are ok for dogs with bad breath. they clean the teeth well but they don't have a very minty smell to it. Pet does seem to enjoy it either way.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack are bit more expensive. But I think they work better than other brands also.
Keely C.
Fort Irwin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tasty treat for my pup and helped temporarily with stinky breath! Not anything extravagant. I bought these at Walmart & the price wasn’t bad!
Justin M.
Brownsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk bone is awesome my dogs loves them and well her teeth are actually getting better and she just can’t go a day without the treats!