Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack uploaded by Maureen S.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Small/Medium Twin Pack uploaded by Maureen S.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush.* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog has seriously bad breath sometimes lol and these things are amazing! We always try to keep a big bone around for her to chew on to help with her teeth and breath but these things are amazing! Literally could tell a difference after the first one she ate, and she seemed to love the flavor. They weren't very expensive so the price is fair. I would def buy again and recommend to any other dog lover for their fur baby.
Laina A.
New London, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoys these but I feel like they don't really help his breath. He's an 11 lb Pomeranian so the small size is perfect for him, I just wish they worked better!
Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
These help keep Quimby's nice and clean. He's so cute while he works on one. He spends a few minutes twice a day "brushing" his smile. It helps keep him on his routine. He knows that he must have one in the morning and one in the evening. I enjoy the little chats we have over a coffee and milk bone.
Cheyenne R.
Abingdon, VA
My two pups love these treats!! They go crazy for them. It helps keep their breath nice and fresh too! The size is almost perfect for them. My dogs are around 30 lbs and 45 lbs. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with pets that need a good mouth cleaning!
Alli T.
Kingsport, TN
My dog really loves these! I have a 17 pound beagle and these are just the right size! I definitely feel that they have helped her and she sees them as a treat too! I would definitely suggest others buy them too!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my dogs breath smells bad I grab him his little dental bone he doesn't really chewing on them because he's old so I break them up in small pieces and he enjoys them.
Ashley M.
Ridgeway, IA
A classic that my dogs always love. A treat a day goes a long way for my little dog and 2 a day is right when working with the big dog. A good deal for what you get.
Maureen S.
Northwood
I have 2 dogs and I brush their teeth daily! However they both had gum disease and were losing teeth. Much to my surprise AND my vets, these actually improved their gums and helped the tartar and cleanliness of their teeth! One a day before I brush their teeth has stopped the tooth loss!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved the idea of these, and since my dog hates chewing on toys but loves food, I thought maybe these would have enough flavor (or whatever she likes in food) to get her to chew these. She doesn't love them though, and at most might chew on one for a few minutes once a month, but mostly just carries them around and hides them in our beds.
Sarah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs love these brushing chews. My smallest dog (Italian Greyhound)tends to not chew up the treat enough, but that is no fault to Milk-Bone. I purchased from Wal-Mart for a decent price for the quantity. I have no idea if they truly work for the benefit of dental purposes so I still brush my dog's teeth on a daily basis.