Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Mini - 22-Ounce - 56 Bones uploaded by Shelbie m.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Mini - 22-Ounce - 56 Bones uploaded by Melissa P.

BY MILK-BONE

Tastes Like a Treat, Cleans Like a Toothbrush.* Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and plaque build-up, as well as fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™ are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Heather M.
Clanton
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup gets one of these delicious treats daily. She enjoys every bite of this product all the while its cleaning her little pearly whites. Sometimes dogs will get stinky breath. These daily brushing chews do the trick in taking care of that problem.
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog really seems to love Milk-bone brushing chews daily dental treat minis! She always comes runnning when she hears us open up her treat box full of them. They seem to be pretty great! I wish they made her breath smell better, but over all great.
Nicole P.
Raleigh, NC
My small peek-a-poo has a very sensitive stomach. These are the only treats that do not make him sick after eating. We break one in half and give him one in the morning and one in the evening. He loves them so much!
Danika L.
I buy the large pack due to having 3 dogs.  They love these snacks, as they get one every time I leave my house.  They haven't had any stomach issues, and the fresh ones really work on their breath.  They love these treats and they're normally gone in a matter of seconds!
Jennifer Y.
Las Vegas, NV
My pup loves these treats! I️ use these treats to get her to go to her kennel when we leave for long periods at a time. She gladly goes to her kennel once she sees my reaching into the box of these milk bones! Definitely a real treat for your furry friends!
kelly C.
Alpharetta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These bones are great to our lil dog. Keeps his teeth clean and him happy. Have also helped with house training and are a good treat for when he is a good boy. He loves them. They never upset his tummy. They are priced great and u can buy them at any grocery store.
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
I am writing this on behalf of my Benny and how he acts if he thinks he is getting a treat...he LIVES there and the best part is they help keep his teeth clean ;)
Kelsey C.
My little shih poo seems to love these. You can buy them at Walmart or PetSmart. My dog, Chance, likes these treats as an afternoon snack. Pros- they clean his teeth! I’d recommend this treat.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog usally prefers soft treats but she occasionally like the crunchy ones and what's better then giveing them a treat that's also going to help there teeth. They are fairly cheap compared to other brands so it's a recommend from me
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I wish I liked anything in life so much as my dog loves these treats lol. When 7 or 7:30 rolls around we already know that it's treat time because he will literally sit on our lap and just stare at us until we ask him if he wants a Milk-Bone. As soon as we ask him that he goes running into the kitchen until we grab the box