BY MILK-BONE

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life. see more...

Becca M.
These dental bones are absolutely wonderful for my half golden retriever half black lab as he tends to not have great oral health and has to get his teeth cleaned at the vet! He loves bones and just eats these like any other and seem to really enjoy them, I would highly recommend!
Jeanne S.
Buckeye, AZ
My dog loves these!  They're a cheaper alternative to some of the other brushing chews.  I'm not sure how much of a difference they've made with his teeth, because he had pretty bad teeth when I adopted him.  But I think they've helped a little, because his teeth seem to stay cleaner for a longer period of time after he gets them done at the vet.
janet a.
Elmont, NY
These streets a great for our fur babies teeth. They seem to me a chewable toothbrush in our Mack's mouth. whenever we give him the streets he's always giving you the sad eyes so you can give him another one he seems to enjoy it and we're happy that his teeth are getting cleaned and his breath as well.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Although these might not be the savoriest treats my dogs would enjoy, they are a common treat for dogs! Dogs love these dry biscuits. I bought these at Petsmart. They were as expected, dry and blah looking....but delicious to my dogs. I would recommend for a cheaper treat here and there.
Sarah S.
Cortland, NY
my dog loves these and I love that it is good for her oral care and teeth. 5 bones come in a pack so it last a couple weeks. Its also something good to give her when she deserves a treat or when I need her off my heels for a few minutes. well worth the money
Deana B.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These seem to do better than other brands as far as leaving my dog's mouth cleaner smelling. They are more affordable but hard to find large quantity boxes in stores, and having two larger dogs the small boxes do get expensive for the recommended amount daily.
Carrie G.
Leechburg
Great alternative for those nasty teeth. Any dog will enjoy the bone, not just large dogs....Since I have 5 dogs, this is a perfect one time treat for them all! I have purchased at Giant Eagle and also Walmart...W-art is cheaper, but G Eagle doubles coupons!
Marissa A.
State College, PA
Milkbone makes treats that my dog likes and is excited to eat. She can be super picky and not want to eat her food or treats and just leave the food laying around, but she actually likes Milkbone and we are happy to give them to her. Love love Milkbone.
Crystal K.
These really work!! I bought them for my dogs bad breath. I picked them up from Walmart. I like that they can have them daily and it doesn't cause any digestive issues. I would definitely recommend this to others
Jessica D.
Colonie, NY
My dogs Love to chew, but are pretty picky about some of their treats - go figure! The chews went pretty fast with my power chewers, but their breath was better! I would definitely recommend to other pet owners.

back