Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones uploaded by Britani M.Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones uploaded by Britani M.

BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Kaylee C.
Pierson
Milk-Bone has been the best treat product for our dog.  She enjoys these very much and they are super good for her health as well.  They aren't that pricey and they tend to last awhile.  We buy ours at Menards or Bomgaars since they are cheaper and you can get them in a bigger bulk.  They come in all different sizes for your different dog size, and not all products do that.
Katie L.
Mays Landing
Your furry baby is going to love these! I know mine doesn't he can't get enough! And there so good for them! My dogs enjoy them! Plus mommy and daddy love giving them to the dogs because it's such good ingredients! I bought it from our local anaimal store! I will be the first one to recommend this product for anyone! Makes us parents happy knowing our dogs are having a healthy treat!
Andrew C.
These things are like catnip for dogs. My lab will sit on his bed until he gets one at bedtime every night. I’ve purchased these from pet stores and amazon. I would recommend these to anyone who has a dog, especially if you want to see your dog dance with anticipation.
Rosemarie R.
These dog treats are great. I am pretty skeptical about what I feed my dogs, however I like these because the ingredients are not horrible and my dog really enjoys them. The only way to cut out all bad ingredients are to make your own dog treats, but this is the second best alternative in my opinion. I get these quite often for my dogs.
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My German Shepard that had crossed the rainbow bridge after 17 happy years by my family's side loved these. He was a simple bog and loved his good old milk bones and when we could we convinced his to eat a dental treat for his own good. I think they made his breath a little better but only marginally. Either way he was happy with these so we were happy with them.
Kelsey M.
Holland
Used these for both of my dogs they absolutely went crazy over them! I bought them at my local pet smart and they absolutely exceeded my expectations. They made a huge difference in both of my dogs breath! I recommend this product to all dog owners to prevent and cure bad breath and your pet will love it!
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
my american staforshire terroir and my beagle both love these treats. they devour them and sometimes have more than one. The treats are often able to tame their dog breath which was really unexpected but we were pleasantly surprised by the results. I definitely would recommend give them to your dogs!
Annaliese R.
Omaha, NE
My little Yorkie absolutely loves these bones. Every morning before I leave he gets excited knowing he gets to eat one. His teeth are extremely white and he gets compliments all the time You can easily find these at Target or any other grocery store. I defiantly recommend this brand to every dog owner as it has definitely helped my little puppy out
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Bella's day starts and ends with Milk-Bone's daily dental treats. After she comes back from her morning walk, she directly goes to the drawer where the treats are kept! They have really helped keep her teeth clean and also serve as a good snack for her in between meals. Highly recommended!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I’m busy and I cannot brush my dogs teeth this is the next best thing in my book I normally find a Petco I have large dogs could eat a whole box if I let though it meets my expectations and cleans your teeth very well I would recommend this to other pet parents that are in a hurry