BY MILK-BONE

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews help provide an easy and effective way to take care of your dog's teeth. These daily dental treats are clinically proven to reduce tartar and fight bad breath. The revolutionary dental twist bone is designed to help clean even hard to reach back teeth and down to the gumline. Dogs love the irresistible chicken taste of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews, and you'll love giving them a daily dental treat that's fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including calcium for strong bones and teeth. *When fed daily, Milk-Bone Brushing Chews are as effective as brushing a dog's teeth twice a week based on the reduction of tartar build-up. The Veterinary Oral Health Council recommends daily tooth brushing for optimal effectiveness. see more...

Sydnee G.
I love Milk-Bone for my dogs. Almost all dog foods and treats brands lie about their ingredients and are harmful to dogs over time. Milk-Bone is genuine and my dogs love them. I don’t brush my dogs’ teeth, my family had been told that it’s not necessary, but it’s actually something that helps your dog’s lifespan to increase by keeping their mouths happy and healthy. Milk-Bone has kept my dogs’ mouths in great health. They’ve never had tooth issues or gum issues and I owe that all to these dog treats. These treats are also cheap and very easy to find! I didn’t notice a huge amount in bad breath that the treats are supposed to kill, but I know it’s been a huge help to my dogs. I’d give it a strong four star review!
Sarah V.
pembroke pines
I can’t say enough good things! My dog Bear loves this treat and I love that it’s also a great benefit for him! He’s older now (💔) so I make sure he has 1 every day to help with tartar and buildup! And I love that he truly enjoys it. Love making my pup happy!
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
Milk-Bone has been the best treat product for our dog.  She enjoys these very much and they are super good for her health as well.  They aren't that pricey and they tend to last awhile.  We buy ours at Menards or Bomgaars since they are cheaper and you can get them in a bigger bulk.  They come in all different sizes for your different dog size, and not all products do that.
Xochilt H.
Clinton
I wasn’t that impressed with how it clear my dogs teeth but he did seem to enjoy the flavor and for the price it was OK. I have a medium size dog but he is a heavy tour so I buy the large brushing choose
Andrew C.
These things are like catnip for dogs. My lab will sit on his bed until he gets one at bedtime every night. I’ve purchased these from pet stores and amazon. I would recommend these to anyone who has a dog, especially if you want to see your dog dance with anticipation.
Rosemarie R.
These dog treats are great. I am pretty skeptical about what I feed my dogs, however I like these because the ingredients are not horrible and my dog really enjoys them. The only way to cut out all bad ingredients are to make your own dog treats, but this is the second best alternative in my opinion. I get these quite often for my dogs.
Kelsey M.
Holland
Used these for both of my dogs they absolutely went crazy over them! I bought them at my local pet smart and they absolutely exceeded my expectations. They made a huge difference in both of my dogs breath! I recommend this product to all dog owners to prevent and cure bad breath and your pet will love it!
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
my american staforshire terroir and my beagle both love these treats. they devour them and sometimes have more than one. The treats are often able to tame their dog breath which was really unexpected but we were pleasantly surprised by the results. I definitely would recommend give them to your dogs!
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog Bella's day starts and ends with Milk-Bone's daily dental treats. After she comes back from her morning walk, she directly goes to the drawer where the treats are kept! They have really helped keep her teeth clean and also serve as a good snack for her in between meals. Highly recommended!
Annaliese R.
Omaha, NE
My little Yorkie absolutely loves these bones. Every morning before I leave he gets excited knowing he gets to eat one. His teeth are extremely white and he gets compliments all the time You can easily find these at Target or any other grocery store. I defiantly recommend this brand to every dog owner as it has definitely helped my little puppy out