Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 28.3 ounce - 21 Bones uploaded by Caroline c.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 28.3 ounce - 21 Bones uploaded by Mariana I.Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 28.3 ounce - 21 Bones uploaded by Carin D.

BY MILK-BONE

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life. see more...

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 28.3 ounce - 21 Bones

Start your review of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 28.3 ounce - 21 Bones!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Not sure what’s in these that makes dogs go crazy but my dog loves them. I only gave them 4 stars because I feel like they’re kind of expensive for what they are
x x.
x
My dogs love these! Swear after I give them these they disappear in a couple seconds! I didn’t expect for my dogs to go crazy for these but they do! So now I get them all the time and surprise them. Anyone who has a dog should give these a try!
Cole P.
palmetto , GA
these are really good for dogs I use them for my own dogs and the absolutely love them.   yes they did meet my expectations.  It is a very good brand to use with your dogs for training them to do different tricks or what every you want to do.  yes i would recommend them to other dog owners

Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Milk Bone Brushing Chews are great according to my dogs! They are the only treats that they both like. Their teeth are always very healthy when they go to the vet. So Milk Bone Brushing Chews are the only treats we will use in our home! Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones
Crystal M.
Chicago
My dog thinks these treats are actual bones and he gets so happy when he sees it coming. I think they’re better than what I except. My dog gets crazy when I show him the treat. I like that there is a lot of treats. I do recommend this product because there’s a lot of treats.
Anjali🌺 S.
Orlando
I give these to my dog every morning as his way of “brushing his teeth”. It has helped him lower the amount of plague and tar on his teeth so that I do not have to pay for expensive cleaning. He loves the taste of these also which is a plus! I would recommend
Brigitte G.
Columbia Sta, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs' my older, more stubborn dog will not touch it no matter ho many times I've Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones tried...my younger dog on the other hand absolutely loves then and cant get enough!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love these for my doggie!! These are the only brand of doggie treats that my dog will eat and or inhale for that matter!!! Any other treats he turns his head away to!! Lol. He will do tricks for these treats!!! Highly recommend!!
Sophia V.
I got this during the Holidays last year as a part of a big basket I put together for my pup. I love the way it was packaged during the Holidays in a big aluminum tin. The pups seems to love it and I have a few friends with pups that seem to love it also!
Amber D.
Anchorage
My dogs love these !! They actually will beg for them and go to the counter ! Plus it makes there breath smell a lot better . I have a blue heeler that’s smaller and a German shep mix on the medium size and it’s great for both I would recommend!