BY MILK-BONE

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life. see more...

Victoria D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones are great for helping fight tartar buildup and bad breath. The nubs and ridges are designed to help clean like bristles on a toothbrush. They are fortified with 12 essential vitamins and minerals including calcium to help support strong bones and teeth.

The large bones are for dogs 50 lb or more and they are not suitable for dogs less than 50 lbs or dogs less than 6 months old.

Only feed one treat to a dog per day.
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this for our pit bull puppy since he was living in the house and had stunk breath. I don’t think they worked very well with his breath, but now that I see this it’s more just for brushing his teeth. We bought it in hopes of it helping his breath more. Anyway I won’t be buying again because our pup chewed it up way too quickly for how expensive it was, we needed something that occupies him longer.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs enjoy these brushing chews, whether they are better than the dry dog food for their teeth I don’t know as they do eat them pretty quickly. But they enjoy them and they don’t upset their stomach. They’re happy to get these treats and they’re inexpensive, but unless your dog is on a wet food diet I’m not convinced this will be better than dry food.
Megan J.
Springville
The vet told me my dog had gingivitis and that he needed chews to really help him out! I started giving him these Milk-Bone chews and the gingivitis has gotten much better! I wish that they lasted a little longer, as my 80-pound dog chews them up in about two minutes. But they work really well!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are giving our Lab. Pit bull mix dog the Milkbones Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treatments for some oral health problems she was having. I was noticing that she was having some tartar and after some research started to give her the Milkbones Brushing Chews.
After only a couple of weeks you could see a noticeable difference.The tartar seemed to be less and the gums seemed to be less red. I was so happy with the results in such a short time.
I am able to purchase them at my local Shoprite or at my local B.J.S.
They really are cost comparable to the products of the same types. I definitely recommend.
Beth S.
Orlando , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog didn’t care too much for Greenies (and I didn’t care for how it made her stools loose). She likes the taste of these treats and we’ve had no issues with them upsetting her stomach. We’re on our second box now and would buy again! Always looking for things to help keep our girl’s teeth clean. Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones
Jesse G.
Dyer
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is very good. All their treats are good. My 2 dogs love all their treats. Sometimes I even feel like eating a milk bone cause they smell very yummy as soon as you open the box. But trust me I haven’t eaten any my dogs get them all🙂
Alexis T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product made my dog (who pretty much can eat any kind of dog treat!) so so so sick! I wound up having to take her to the vet.. i’m not going to be trying these out again thats for sure! I would be very careful trying these with your dogs!
MiriamP (.
These are great for cleaning dogs breath. They are also a good texture so the dogs don’t hesitate to eat them. The large size I cut in half for my chihuahua but I can give my Maltese a whole bone. I do recommend this product!!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love any kind of candy aka milk bones. What's perfect about Milk-Bone they have some where it helps keep my dogs teeth clean its perfect. Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones
Janneth E.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Lolly Girl is 7 months going to 8 can i start giving her Brushing Chews or is there an age appropriate time?
Janneth E.
PANORAMA CITY, CA
Tracy W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Can smaller size dogs use these?
kiah c.