BY MILK-BONE

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Beth S.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog didn’t care too much for Greenies (and I didn’t care for how it made her stools loose). She likes the taste of these treats and we’ve had no issues with them upsetting her stomach. We’re on our second box now and would buy again! Always looking for things to help keep our girl’s teeth clean. Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones
Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We are giving our Lab. Pit bull mix dog the Milkbones Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treatments for some oral health problems she was having. I was noticing that she was having some tartar and after some research started to give her the Milkbones Brushing Chews.
After only a couple of weeks you could see a noticeable difference.The tartar seemed to be less and the gums seemed to be less red. I was so happy with the results in such a short time.
I am able to purchase them at my local Shoprite or at my local B.J.S.
They really are cost comparable to the products of the same types. I definitely recommend.
Kayla Y.
Springfield, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these on a whim because they were on sale, and my dogs breath is TERRIBLE! and let me tell you, they LOVE LOVE LOVE these! I have two boxers and they both can't get enough. I give them one a day, and I do think it improves their breath slightly.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love any kind of candy aka milk bones. What's perfect about Milk-Bone they have some where it helps keep my dogs teeth clean its perfect. Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
My dogs love Milk Bone chews and treats but Daily dental treats is the best My pet loves them and you can see how much they are helping your dogs teeth !  There teeth is whiter and brighter and  stronger . Besides who can hold a Great Pymerinse dog down to brush his teeth good luck with that just give him what he likes, you  already trust the Milk Bone name now let them do the dirty work . While you play
Lacey L.
N Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog gets one of these bones every morning. Not only does it help prevent tarter on her teeth it keeps her busy and occupied while we are head out the door and keeps her from being underfoot. She has a stellar dental review so we continue to buy them. They are a bit costly for what comes in the package but we will continue to purchase them since they work so well for us on many different levels.
Jessica S.
Oakland, MD
These are super awesome and great for dogs! Not only are they super tasty and your pups are bound to love them they are great for them!  My little Pomeranian had a horrible tartar buildup on her teeth! She went back for a check up and they asked what I had been using because her teeth looked great!! No to mention took away her horrible puppy breath! Highly recommend
Allison N.
Mansfield
My dog loves these! This is a great alternative to the more expensive dental bones! The sizes they come in are wonderful, and the resealable packaging with the velcro works wonders! They stay fresh forever! My dogs are always satisfied after they finish theirs! They don't last as long as you'd expect but they last my little dogs around an hour!
Heather A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I give her one once a week to help her teeth and I really have seen an improvement. She really seems to enjoy the flavors as well. It gives her a little something to chew on for a few minutes as well. They are fairly cheap and can be found in most grocery stores. I bought mine from Kroger. I recommend these to other dog owners
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
We buy these for our German Shepherd and they work great. She loves snacks and since we don't brush her teeth regularly we compensate by buying the dental treats. It seems like she really likes them, we bought some like this for our pug mix and he hates them because they are too hard. Fairly affordable when it comes to doggy snacks.