Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large - 18.86 ounce - 14 Bones uploaded by Gladys E.

BY MILK-BONE

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life. see more...

Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert
We are giving our Lab. Pit bull mix dog the Milkbones Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treatments for some oral health problems she was having. I was noticing that she was having some tartar and after some research started to give her the Milkbones Brushing Chews.
After only a couple of weeks you could see a noticeable difference.The tartar seemed to be less and the gums seemed to be less red. I was so happy with the results in such a short time.
I am able to purchase them at my local Shoprite or at my local B.J.S.
They really are cost comparable to the products of the same types. I definitely recommend.
Hailey B.
my dog loves these treats but it doesn’t really brush my pups teeth ! my dog does enjoy it but i mean it’s saying it brushes teeth but it doesn’t ! my pup is a medium sized pup ! i wouldn’t recommend it if you’re purchasing it to brush the pups teeth !
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love any kind of candy aka milk bones. What's perfect about Milk-Bone they have some where it helps keep my dogs teeth clean its perfect. Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats - Large, 5.5-Ounce - 30 Bones
Jennifer C.
North Wilkesboro , NC
My dogs love Milk Bone chews and treats but Daily dental treats is the best My pet loves them and you can see how much they are helping your dogs teeth !  There teeth is whiter and brighter and  stronger . Besides who can hold a Great Pymerinse dog down to brush his teeth good luck with that just give him what he likes, you  already trust the Milk Bone name now let them do the dirty work . While you play
Victoria V.
My dog is terrified of tooth brushes, and having people touch her mouth or teeth, so trying to brush her teeth is hugely time consuming. I just can't do it every day. So we use these instead. And she loves them. She's an extreme chewer, which I'm not sure these are designed for, so she finishes them in less than three minutes, but at least it's something, and it's been approved by the VOHC, so it works for me in between her weekly brushings.
Lacey L.
N Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Our dog gets one of these bones every morning. Not only does it help prevent tarter on her teeth it keeps her busy and occupied while we are head out the door and keeps her from being underfoot. She has a stellar dental review so we continue to buy them. They are a bit costly for what comes in the package but we will continue to purchase them since they work so well for us on many different levels.
Isaiah R.
my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this v
Kei M.
Delaware
I bought these once because I could not afford the usual greenies. My dog loved the way they tasted and seemed to enjoy getting them. They helped with his breath for a few days but his bad breath would return shortly after not feeding him the treats. They are great for an occasional snack but you would have to feed every day, which I do not like to do with my dog.
Jessica S.
Oakland, MD
These are super awesome and great for dogs! Not only are they super tasty and your pups are bound to love them they are great for them!  My little Pomeranian had a horrible tartar buildup on her teeth! She went back for a check up and they asked what I had been using because her teeth looked great!! No to mention took away her horrible puppy breath! Highly recommend
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert
My dog LOVES his milk-bones! I was looking for a treat to help out with his teeth and bad breathe and gave these a try. He is a picky one when it comes to treats, but he instantly loved the dental treats. The price isn't too terrible for how many you get either. Whenever he hears the box of bones rattle he is by your heel! Can't beat that.