Pets & AnimalsMilk-Bone
Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats

Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats

by Milk-Bone

Good oral care helps your dog live a healthy, happy life.

Is it effective to clean your dogs teeth?
Do these work well to clean dogs teeth? Are they are rawhide material or solid bone?
Start your review of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats!
Product Highlights
These are awesome for any size dog. My poor dog had bad breath, but these helped tremendously. The dogs loved the flavor too!!!in reviews
Tara A.
Toms River, NJ
Great treat to keep my dogs teeth looking fresh and healthy. She loves the taste and keeps her occupied all day.
JymmeAnne W.
Blackwood, NJ
My dog LOVES these!  And they help keep his teeth clean.  I got mine in bulk at Sam's Club, and they last for a while!
Robin H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,019 reviews
I personally love these they help with the dogs breath and keeps them healthy. they weren’t expensive at all. I personally would definitely recommend buying these.
Courtney D.
Warren, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these for my furbaby. They help keep his teeth clean and breath fresh. He’s 14 years old the vet has always said how nice his teeth are for his age. He loves “brushing his teeth”Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews® Fresh Breath Daily Dental Treats - Large
Christina M.
Milk-Bone Brushing Chews Daily Dental Treats uploaded by Christina M.
These brushing chews are perfect for dogs that aren’t comfortable with daily brushing. My fur baby loves these
Rebecca C.
San Antonio
My dog gets one of these every night before bed and he LOVES it! I love it because it helps keep his teeth clean and healthy.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
Perfect for my dog, my dog loves the taste and enjoys these snacks while it’s also cleaning his mouth so it’s a win for everyone
Tamsyn C.
Elk Grove
My dog seem to really enjoy these treats. They are really helpful with dog breath which is much needed with my dogs. They are very affordable and can be bought at any pet store. I would definitely recommend this too other pet owners I think it's a great pet product.
Liana A.
Carson City, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little puppy Ryder gets one of these every morning and he just loves them. He always looks forward to his little "treat" and I am happy knowing that his teeth are staying healthy and clean!
Riki C.
Slippery Rock, PA
Loki absolutely loves these bones. He is a bigger dog, and weighs about eighty pounds, so I need to find something that is a little larger than the small dental treats you find at most pet stores. He thinks that these are regular treats and doesn't even notice a difference in the dental benefits.