Add a Photo

By Milk Bone

#204 in Dog Food
Milk-Bone™ Large Biscuits For Dogs Over 50 lbs.
Trusted since 1908.
Milk-Bone™ brand.
Cleans teeth & freshens breath.
12 vitamins & minerals.
Dog snacks.
Photo (1)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC

These are your run of the mill, regular, everyday dog biscuits, my dogs love them, you'll probably notice I've done reviews on DIFF sizes of Milk Bones. The reason for this is due to the fact that I've had to buy small/smaller ones when certain stores either didn't have or didn't carry the med or large size dog biscuits, so I know that they all are the same recipe. But the price is reasonable & the dogs love 'em& in the long run isn't that what we get them for? Try them I think you'll be thanking me later! :)
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.

The McDonald's of dog treats. If you want a fat, sick, and nearly dead (the Fido version) documentary about your dog go ahead and feed him this garbage. "Dogs are people too" - thank you bring it on! for foreshadowing the surge of organic products that are available to dogs just like they are to humans because dogs shouldn't eat chemicals either...shocker.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Edinburg, TX

My dog didn't like these as much as I thought he would. I believe it's the amount of effort he needs to put into crunching and munching the bone is what turns him off. He prefers chewable treats with a stronger chicken or meat scent. But these milk bones are great if you want to treat your dog without the smelly chicken flavor taking over your house.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.

We use to get these dog treats for our dogs but we noticed that they wouldn't really get excited over these. They preferred the softer dog treats that are like jerky. Sometimes if we have them this treat they wouldn't eat it, so we ended up switching to a different type of dog treat. These were alright
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ

Both my dogs love milk bones. My little one still makes me break it up even it's the little ones he finds it too big (my cavalier). As. For my pit scarfs them down and continues to ask for more. Always at a reasonable price you can find them as low as about 2.80 at big lots.
Lee Ann C.
Lee Ann C.

My dogs can smell these inside the big box as soon as walk into the house and start running in circles asking for one. They get a "treat" first thing in the morning when my husband goes downstairs for his breakfast. Love them, and more importantly, THEY love them.
Cat S.
Cat S.

These are a huge hit with my boyfriend's dog. If you say anything about treats, that dog is up and running for the pantry because he knows his milkbones are in there! These don't last long but they do occupy your dog and offer a bit of nutrition between meals.
Thea M.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH

I LOVE these. and i t is the only brand I buy. my dogs gobble them up like I gobble chocolate. 😀 I would DEFINITELY recommend them to anyone that has thought about buying them. my dogs teeth are also in awesome shape. I believe it's due to these.
Lea L.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA

Great dog treat that we sometimes give our dogs. I buy these big ones and just break some up for my smaller dog (we have 3). I really like them for what they are even though we are trying to be more activity better about what we give the dogs.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Morrisville, NC

My dog LOVES milk bones. These are large enough to use in her Kong toy without falling out! So it helps to preoccupy her for a while. These treats are also great as training rewards or really anything that you would want to treat your pup for.
123...567
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio

Are these good for smaller dogs?

Join Now