Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog ToysMilk-Bone
Active Biscuit Dispensing Ball - For Medium Dogs

Milk-Bone Active® Biscuit Dispensing Ball - For Medium Dogs

by Milk-Bone

Stimulate and reward your dog with the Milk-Bone® Biscuit Dispensing Ball, a durable, interactive dog toy that delivers delicious Milk-Bone® dog biscuits in a challenging and engaging way. Just insert 1-3 Milk-Bone® Medium biscuits then throw, roll or place the ball near your dog. Specially designed and researched by dog experts, this toy treat dispenser releases wholesome treats as it bounces and rolls in exciting and unpredictable ways, keeping your dog occupied and healthy. For more information on Milk-Bone Active® treat dispensing toys, please visit our FAQs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk-Bone Active® Biscuit Dispensing Ball - For Medium Dogs!
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Review for: For Medium Dogs
Otis loves this toy, he can spend hours playing around with it, a good and safe pastime for him. Highly recommend
Tipp City, OH
Review for: For Medium Dogs
This is a great product! I bought one for each of my pups so they could both play. It was a good price and came with a sample pack of treats. It is easy to put the treats in. It took them maybe 20 minutes to get a treat out so it kept them occupied for awhile. I definitely recommend this product.
Dayton, OH
Review for: For Medium Dogs
This is so fun for my dogs! We put treats in here and just watch him go ham on it. It’s bright color makes this toy so easy to locate, it’s heavy duty so the dog has a harder time tearing it apart, it’s also amazing for entertaining and wearing out our very energetic dog
Vancouver, WA
Review for: For Small Dogs
Forces the dog to be active to get the treat out of the ball. It’s entertains and gives a treat
Salisbury, MA
Review for: For Medium Dogs
This was a good idea and my puppy really enjoyed this. The only thing is that it's pretty easy for him to get the treat. It was worth it though
Doniphan
Review for: For Medium Dogs
My dog didn’t really like this . He just didn’t like it. Maybe could have been bigger or made noise. Think of different ways to make it [email protected] different taste. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Lake Wales, FL
1,204 reviews
Review for: For Medium Dogs
love this product, since I found it I keep using it. It's very good, I recommend it, you must try it.
dahlonega
Review for: For Medium Dogs
My dog is known for ripping apart toys but this has lasted and is one of the few that hadn’t been destroyed which I love because I don’t have to clean it up.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Review for: For Medium Dogs, For Small Dogs
I got this for my best friends dog and he loves it. He would barely chew anything before so this helps with that. I got her the medium size and i got the small for my dog.
Austin, TX
Review for: For Medium Dogs
Have not used but the system would not let me skip over reviewing. Again have not used or seen this product in stores to give a review.

Looking for your answer?