Milk-bar Milk Bar Confetti Cookie Mix 17.7 oz

by Milk-bar

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Bring Milk Bar home with the Confetti Cookie Mix! Complete this Milk Bar classic with your own canola oil, butter and egg, then pump up the volume in your kitchen! This sugar cookie is full of rainbow sprinkles, confetti crumbs and packed with that familiar old-fashioned vanilla flavor. Milk Bar's Confetti Cookie Mix is one of our most popular treats for a reason; it's a party in every cookie! Milk Bar is the NYC-based bakery founded by James Beard award-winning chef/owner and judge on FOX's MasterChef and MasterChef Junior, Christina Tosi. Called "one of the most exciting bakeries in the country" by.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milk-bar Milk Bar Confetti Cookie Mix 17.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kylee C.
Milk-bar Milk Bar Confetti Cookie Mix 17.7 oz uploaded by Kylee C.
Purchased at: Target
I really disliked the flavor of these cookies. They’re a decent & soft texture, but taste literally like eating raw confetti cake batter, which I find disgusting honestly. Cute packaging & the idea was fun, but that’s where the fun stopped. Bought them at Target after eyeing them online for awhile & finally was in-store yesterday so I didn’t hesitate to snag them once I saw them while browsing for snacks, but I won’t be repurchasing. If you like cake batter flavor, you might really love these, but it’s a miss for me. I was hoping for a really delicious sugar cookie flavor.
McKenzie R.
Lincolnton, GA
Purchased at: Target
So so good!! Very gooey and soft, they taste like they were just baked! I’m going to have to go make and try all flavors if they are all as gooey as the confetti they will be great! I highly recommend you try it will be hard to buy regular store brand cookies after trying these!

Looking for your answer?