BY MILK BANDS

Kayla H.
I have one of these. I never fully understood the instructions on this thing. I planned on reading them again to try understanding how to use this product, but I went into labor and didn't use it. After the first day or two I remembered I had it, but realized I didn't need it. It was a waste of money for me.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Someone gave me one of these and I guess this is supposed to help you keep track of which side to feed the baby on? Let me just tell you from experience, you don't need one of these. Your body will tell you (one side will definitely feel heavier than the other)!!!
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
Can someone explain the whole point of these.