BY NONE

• Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ruby J.
Bakersfield, CA
Rupi Kaur is such an amazing poet. Her poems are simple but really speak so much truth and have so much power. It amazes me how she manages to use such simple language to portray such strong feelings and emotions. I really loved this book and I bought her most recent book as well, The Sun and Her Flowers, and it's equally as beautiful and poignant. Would definitely recommend this book.
Haley S.
It's one of the most beautiful poetry books ever. I really love Rupi Kahr's books, I could never put them down! It's worth the hype and people really need to read it! If she made more books, which I know she is at the moment, I'd buy them all! I recommend this to anyone who loves poetry and anything relating to romance.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
i had heard so many good things about this book, and going into it, i had very high expectations. they were met though, as the book is so good. the poetic style lets you feel how the author intended for the book to be read. this book has so much feeling and power, its amazing and i would highly recommend it
Liliana G.
I can relate to so many different parts of this book. It really helped me realize that a lot of us as women go through many smiliar situations. We all suffer in various ways when we shouldnt. This book really spoke to me and I recommend it to any woman out there
Jessica Y.
Clovis , CA
I love this book so much. For a poetry book, I was able to connect with the author. Some of her quotes were really relatable! If you’re going through a hard time or you experienced a tragic event, this book can definitely help you feel like you’re empowering.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I recommend this book to poetry lovers everywhere! I laughed, i cried, and i felt the words in this book! Rupi Kaur is amazing, and covers many topics in this book that really make you think! 5 stars!!
Jessica H.
I’m into poetry and I also love reading and this has been a great read! I love the feel of the book, the illustrations, the poetry and how relatable some of the poems are. It gets pretty personal from the authors perspective but that’s what makes it great. You can actually feel the emotion if that makes sense. I love it milk and honey
Alexandra S.
I have never read another poetry book that’s so raw and full of emotion. The young lady talks about all things she has personally encountered throughout her lifespan and how she is dealing and trying to heal with them. I believe every young girl should have one of these.
Alexis L.
Dallas, TX
I loved reading this book it was sooo good! And the details were just so good every page, this is a book you can sit outside and enjoy every page. Especially if your in your feelings lol
Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
I remember seeing my friends on social media talking about this book, so I went online to research what everyone was talking about. I love poetry and I write a bit myself, which drew me even closer to buying this book. I love the layout and how the poems are spread throughout the book with simple illustrations. I was able to relate and understand what the author was conveying through their words and stories. I low key want to buy a copy for all my other friends so they can share in on the warmth and fulfillment this book brought to me! I highly recommend this, especially for anyone going through tough times.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i get this book for cheap ??
Arantza Z.
is it really that good?
Angel B.
Soddy-Daisy
Everyone is talking about it! Would LOVE to get this! Is it really good??
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I'm not even sure what its about but I want it! Worth the hype!? Its sold out everywhere!
Kailee K.
McHenry, IL
Books related to milk and honey ???