BY RUPI KAUR #11 in Books

The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.

Hope B.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a beautiful book... it truly shows the good and bad in life and helps women know that they are not alone.. it's a great book for self love/healing and great if you're not into books that much. The poems are short but have so much meaning to them.. you can get this and many other Rupi Kaur books at Target and i would definitely recommend them..
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
At first when I read this book, I was like what the heck is this and what’s all the hype about but then when I actually took the time to read more about it and understand that I don’t relate to all the poems but there is an understanding to the poems. I get the meaning behind a lot of the poems even if I don’t relate to it, it makes me feel for the people that can relate to it. It’s definitely a book that makes you think and feel emotions. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a quick read with a book that has was put together, with a lot of thought. The good and the bad of life, is what makes life and life should be appreciated through out the trials we go through.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Definitely one of my favorite books. I saw this all over the internet and thought I’d check it out. This book definitely deserves all the hype it’s gotten. This book has helped me get through a tough time. I love that some of the poems were very personal and it can hit a nerve, which makes me feel vulnerable. It’s amazing and would definitely recommend this book along with other works of Rupi Kaur.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I can't rave about Milk and Honey or the author Rupi Kuar enough. Its a great little book of poetry that takes you through the stages of healing with self love, heartbreak, and coping with traumas. Its an amazing read for all females and totally amazing for young adults and high school students. Ive highly recommended this books to my friends and family and have read it over and over again.
Laurie H.
Honestly, very underwhelming. I'm not sure why people go crazy about this book and say it's gorgeous and it's their favorite book, because honestly, it's very plain. These poems are just words randomly separated by hitting enter; it's literally just like reading a normal sentence. It wasn't interesting, and a lot of the poems just sounded so pretentious because it was just plain text with no punctuation and random skips in the lines being fed to the reader as art. The art was nice and a few of the poems were well-written, but for the most part, it seems like very little effort was put into this, which makes me sad because that's such a mean criticism for an artist who puts so much emotion into her work.
Danielle M.
Rialto , CA
This book is so beautifully written! I love to take it to the beach and take pictures of the back ground with the quotes in the book! It’s only like 10 dollars ! And I love the way the author chose to write this book! I absolutely will purchase every book she writes !
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? This one of my favorite books. I usually don’t like ready, but when it comes to poetry like this one I really enjoy it.

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Expensive for a book

Would I buy again? Yes
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I’ve heard so many good things about this book so I decided to finally buy it. I love it so much. I decided to look into other books Rupi Kaur wrote and that opened a whole new world to me. I highly recommend this book to anyone going through a hard time.
Haley S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It's one of the most beautiful poetry books ever. I really love Rupi Kahr's books, I could never put them down! It's worth the hype and people really need to read it! If she made more books, which I know she is at the moment, I'd buy them all! I recommend this to anyone who loves poetry and anything relating to romance.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
This book gives me so much life love and hope. It's inspiring, easy to relate to and empathetic to the struggles a female faces. I bought it and often go back to the book even though I've read it a million times. I love everything about it and recommend it!
Arantza Z.
is it really that good?
Kailee K.
McHenry , IL
Books related to Milk and Honey ???
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i get this book for cheap ??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good at all?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I'm not even sure what its about but I want it! Worth the hype!? Its sold out everywhere!