BY RUPI KAUR

The book is divided into four chapters, and each chapter serves a different purpose. Deals with a different pain. Heals a different heartache. Milk and Honey takes readers through a journey of the most bitter moments in life and finds sweetness in them because there is sweetness everywhere if you are just willing to look.

Hope B.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is such a beautiful book... it truly shows the good and bad in life and helps women know that they are not alone.. it's a great book for self love/healing and great if you're not into books that much. The poems are short but have so much meaning to them.. you can get this and many other Rupi Kaur books at Target and i would definitely recommend them..
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I can't rave about Milk and Honey or the author Rupi Kuar enough. Its a great little book of poetry that takes you through the stages of healing with self love, heartbreak, and coping with traumas. Its an amazing read for all females and totally amazing for young adults and high school students. Ive highly recommended this books to my friends and family and have read it over and over again.
Kimberly M.
Lakewood
Definitely one of my favorite books. I saw this all over the internet and thought I’d check it out. This book definitely deserves all the hype it’s gotten. This book has helped me get through a tough time. I love that some of the poems were very personal and it can hit a nerve, which makes me feel vulnerable. It’s amazing and would definitely recommend this book along with other works of Rupi Kaur.
Danielle M.
Rialto , CA
This book is so beautifully written! I love to take it to the beach and take pictures of the back ground with the quotes in the book! It’s only like 10 dollars ! And I love the way the author chose to write this book! I absolutely will purchase every book she writes !
Haley S.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
It's one of the most beautiful poetry books ever. I really love Rupi Kahr's books, I could never put them down! It's worth the hype and people really need to read it! If she made more books, which I know she is at the moment, I'd buy them all! I recommend this to anyone who loves poetry and anything relating to romance.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
If you are going through some things that get you deep in the feels, this poetic book is the right choice for you. I have never related to anything more than I did reading this book. Her poetry is amazing because although she has been through or is writing about total completely different situations that I have experienced, I feel a deep connection while reading her books. I definitely recommend this book. It isn’t boring, it isn’t long. There’s lots of spacing, drawings, love, sadness, betrayal.... it is simply awesome!!!
Liliana G.
I can relate to so many different parts of this book. It really helped me realize that a lot of us as women go through many smiliar situations. We all suffer in various ways when we shouldnt. This book really spoke to me and I recommend it to any woman out there
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? This one of my favorite books. I usually don’t like ready, but when it comes to poetry like this one I really enjoy it.

What I don’t like about this product/ change about it? Expensive for a book

Would I buy again? Yes
Bri C.
boise
This book has beautiful saying in it. I love this book. It’s not expensive it’s actually very cheap for such a wonderful book. Very affordable. I definitely recommend getting this book. It’s awesome and you will love it
lovely c.
Chambersburg, PA
This is such a sweet and raw book the poems are short but they have so much heartwarming meaning to them. It really just shares the feeling of most women. The book says what we don't feel comfortable saying.
Arantza Z.
is it really that good?
Kailee K.
McHenry , IL
Books related to Milk and Honey ???
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Where can i get this book for cheap ??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good at all?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Everybody is talking about this and I can't get my hands on it! I'm not even sure what its about but I want it! Worth the hype!? Its sold out everywhere!