BY MILJO CORP.

Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best!! Love it!! Simple and yet very bold! Love how soft it is and the color(s) are very pigmented. Love the sultry look and how this color in particular makes my brown eyes sparkle!! Even brings out a goldfish tint to them. Love it!!
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product glides on so well and the pigment is awesome that shimmer it gives is life I only used this product once but I can I will be getting more it goes good with every eye color I highly suggest this one
Alexa V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is amazing. A bronze glowy color that I love! Great for summer. Such a rich and bold color Sadly I don't have anymore lol but if possible I would buy again
Kaitlin B.
Red Bay, AL
I love this eyeshadow! It's so pigmitted and it doesn't wear off like other alternative brands. Price isn't bad either.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
This is my favorite color of all, this glittery bronze.. Great for fall and it is pretty pigmented.. I love it
Alyssa V.
Garden City, MI
I've never used this but seem like it works really nicely it's a pretty brown warm shade I like it a lot.
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
👀👁👀❤️i love this shade and cant say enough about how well it stays on. #eyefetish❤️👀👁👀
Kim P.
Very pigmented and easy to blend when applying. Works well as a highlighter and eyeshadow. I feel all skin tones could wear this and enjoy the results . Its very complimentary to any makeup GRWM.
Candace M.
Los Angeles, CA
It's simply beautiful!!! It gives me a pretty warm natural grow. I use it sometimes as a eyeshadow but I've also used this product as a highlight on top of my blush!! The gold tones are beautiful and work well on the skin.
Chelsie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is super pretty! It's very rich and vibrant plus it stayed on all day! Beautiful for all skin tones and eyes :)
Kayla S.
Does it have good pigmentation?
Brenna N.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is pigmentation in these?