BY NONE

1 Year, 13 issues - For military collectors, Military Trader Magazine is the best monthly source of news, features, collecting advice, market information, shows, and events. Each issue offers thousands of 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' military collectibles from hundreds of dealers and collectors. This is where to go when you are trying to buy or sell vintage military uniforms, pins, medals, helmets, ammunition, firearms, flags, and other militaria. see more...

• are you interested in purchasing old military vehicles?3 Answers
  • How old is this magazine?3 Answers
  • Can we set a banner in Militar Trader? And if, how much w...4 Answers
Raquel L.
My husband was in the United stars Air Force he's subscribe to all these military magazines. He seems to enjoy them. I see him reading them making jokes and sometimes arguyoung with the magazine lol!
Jennifer M.
Followed story line well per established character's, Developed new character well . Had a few surprises along the way. OK book, "
tracy m.
This book talk about the military a pretty good old time book I liked it and help you learn a lot at the same time..worth buying!!
Taylor P.
I find military, war, navy, and marines all so interesting. So this is mine and my boyfriends kinda books.
Shelby B.
Love this brand , its the best i would always recommend it to family and friends. Awesome read!!!!!!!!!
Loraine B.
Seen like a good book you warm up with and stay in just reading away on raining day out side
Nicole D.
This book was jaw dropping I would honestly recommend this to anyone && everyone .ūüėä
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
My husband loves all these military magazines and it has awesome products in it
Brenda C.
I have never read this book before. can anybody tell me what its about....?
Amanda p.
Canandaigua, NY
I love this product and would recommend it to friends and family :) yay!!!!
Erich M.
Gibraltar
Can we set a banner in Militar Trader? And if, how much we ve to Pay per Month? www.reichsversand.com the true German Website!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
are you interested in purchasing old military vehicles?
Raquel L.
How old is this magazine?