BY NONE

Boasting soft texture and BIG, fruity flavor, these world-famous mini gummy worms offer A-1, second-to-none, glorious gummy goodness! Albanese mini gummi worms (classic sweet): cherry, strawberry, mango, lemon, pineapple, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. 7.5 oz. see more...

Christy W.
Every time I find these I HAVE to buy them. They are harder to find but they are SO delicious. The flavors taste identical to what they are and are so juicy. I like the worms because you can eat two different flavors at once or you can bite them in half and get one flavor at a time. Another thing I like is that I can know what flavor I'm eating without having to look at the back of the bag and guess. They are that accurate and that good!!

---Can I also say that they are made in the USA, gluten free and fat free. It doesn't get much better than these! --Unless you buy organic ones but those aren't as fun with the limited flavors. :p
Yvonny J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best dang gummy worms you will EVER have!! I used to have to purchase these off their website in bulk because they hadn’t sold them in stores yet. I am so glad they are finally in most gas stations!!! They don’t leave a nasty film in your mouth like others do and they truly taste so good! My favorite flavor is the blueberry gummy worm. You have to find these and give them a try if you haven’t!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
I've literally decided to buy these every time I go to the gas station. They are $4.25 cents per bag at my local convenience store and they are the most delicious candy treat you can get! There are 12 different fruity flavors and 10 different gummy worms you can get! They are soft and chewy and hard not to devour in one sitting. If you like the Albanese gummy bears you will LOVE these!!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are truly the best gummy worms. You can actually taste the different flavors and they are so soft. This brand can be hard to find, but check Walmart, TJ Maxx, and Marshall’s. They are a bit pricier than most brands, but worth it!
Jasmine P.
Orange Park, FL
My ex boyfriend and his whole family used to LOVE these. I would buy it for them all the time and sometimes when I'd check out the cashier would be like "oh yeah these are amazing".
Kayleigh L.
Garrett, IN
These gummy worms are hands down the best gummies out there! They are the only ones I will even consider eating anymore. The flavor in these are spot on. The size of each worm makes it perfect for a quick snack.
Leslie T.
Best gummy worms hands down! I thought the Black Forest was great (which they are, don't get me wrong), but these are even better! I only found them at World Market so far...hopefully more stores start carrying them.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
These are probably the best tasting gummy worms ever! I bought these from winco. The pros are that you can actually taste different flavors not just one. They are a bit pricey but worth it. I wish they sold these in bigger bags
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Made in the USA, gluten free, fat free...hard to compare to other "gummie" candies. My girls LOVE these. And we live close by to the factory.