BY PRADA

Introduced in 2007, Prada Infusion d’iris reinforces prada’s connection with the artisan traditions of classic perfumery. The fragrance opens with notes of mandarin, galbanum, orange and orange blossom, which lead to the heart composed of iris, cedar, and vetiver. It is captured in an elegant glass vessel reminiscent of retro perfume bottles. see more...

Lily W.
Flushing
This smells good, but I feel like it might be more suitable for people who are a bit older. I'm very particular when it comes to what type of scent personally fits me, so if it doesn't fit me, then it doesn't fit me even if the scent is pleasant. This perfume is woodsy and florally, with hints of mandarin. It isn't too strong to the point where it gives me headaches but I can definitely smell it on me. The perfume bottle is just an old fashioned rectangle, and a slight press will get you a huge spray, beware.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is such a sophisticated scent but not too provocative for the office either. This is a lovely iris scent that opens with iris and bright greens but dries down to a beautiful musk
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
This perfume is lovely! Light and floral. You only need a small amount and it will stay for hours.
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Not my type of scent. Receicved a sample for it . Did not work well with my body. I kept sneezing.
Laura B.
My favorite scent for day and sometimes evening.Very pleasant fresh smell with a little musky touch
Aisha P.
This unique scent is fabulous! Love receiving this as a gift. I use it down to the last drop.
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
This perfume is so soft and light in scent & it gives you a fresh kind of a feeling! so good