BY MILANI #85 in Lipstick

Meet Your Matte. Your Fantasy Matte. With Grape Seed Extract 2 Promotes Smear-Proof Coverage 3 Promotes Mega Color The matte that not only feels great but also helps color last for hours and has a-mazing Instagram selfie written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, this smear-proof lip soother delivers mega color that won t budge, even after a close encounter with a cappuccino cup. This matte? So major.

• I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 10 Answers
  • What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on ...8 Answers
Natalie A.
This is by far the best drugstore lipstick you can get. I have the shade "Bahama Beige" and it is the PERFECT nude lipstick. I have searched high and low for the right nude shade lip color for years and this is it, it matches my natural lip color perfectly and looks like I have nothing on. It's super pigmented, with just one layer you're good to go. It has a subtle vanilla smell that is delicious, because at least it doesn't smell like chemicals. The formula is super creamy and moisturizing, and the shade I have in particular gives off a nice satin/glossy look. Doesn't dry out your lips at all, unlike other lipsticks. Only thing I would say is that it does transfer and is not long-wearing, but for the price, I think the pros outweigh the cons. This is my favorite lipstick, I've been using it daily since I got it and it beats my higher-end lipsticks for sure. I highly recommend it.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 01 SWEET NECTAR
My Best Spring Product!!

I would have to say this lippie is my best and fav product for the spring. You may be wandering why?!? Well I stop using Milani for a while, just because I use Covergirl Queen and other lippies (Colourpop). Yet, I figured I'd try something I can purchase at anytime. Milani has a great line of lipsticks. This pretty natural looks great on my lips!! It's a shade of pink but not to overbearing or bright. It's easy to apply, very moisturizing. Normally, I purchase Milani on sale at CVS Buy One Get One Half off, sometimes they have certain shades 75% off. I love the packaging as gold speaks glam to me. I've never had an issue with the cap coming off, it's very secure. I def would recommend to others and purchase again.
Mehreen J.
Staten Island, NY
Last year when I got into wearing matte lipsticks I heard Milani came out with a matte collection and I ran to my CVS to get it! I didn't look at the price or anything I just purchased the color I liked most which is called Naked ! I absolutely love this color! It's perfect for my pigmented lips! It's my favorite and go to nude! It doesn't stay on to be honest but it's still really creamy and I don't even mind reapplying it throughout the day! I've already gone through two of these! My lips are really dry and I have a bunch of fine lines but the formula is so creamy it doesn't bother me at all! It's the perfect pink nude! I think everyone should give this a try it's a flattering color for all skin tones :)
Megan W.
All time favorite lipstick right here. I purchased mine in a deep vamp purple color for the winter season. The color goes on very smooth, and it’s deep enough that it acts as a stain almost. I don’t have to reply after every sip of my drink. It’s also really good about not spidering out around the edges of your lips, so no wax lip liner needed! I tried putting chapstick on before putting this product on though and I would suggest to not do that. It doesn’t allow the product to stick to the lips. Also, as with any deep color make sure you exfoliate your lips first because this one will accentuate the dry skin on your lips.
Emma W.
I absolutely love Milani Color Statement Lipstick, both the regular formula and the matte. They come in a wide range of beautiful shades, are pigmented, smooth, and non-drying. The colors are vivid apply true to color. They are transferable and will smudge, unlike a liquid lipstick, but application is super easy and you can simply give another swipe without a mirror. Their value for price can't be beat. I do wish that drugstores offered a wider range of Milani products and lipstick shades, but that's not the brands fault. Have recommended this lipstick to several people, and it will continue to be in my faves.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
I love the pigmentation and the comfort of these lipsticks. Plus I'm a sucker for packaging so I love the metallic gold finish used. However, if you are very sensitive to smells, these lipsticks are not for you. They smell very sweet like jolly ranchers. In fact, they are almost sickly sweet. Since I like the smell I don't mind it and if it won't bother you either, these are some great comfortable, pigmented, and affordable lipsticks that last fairly long. Based on your preference of finish, you can either purchase the matte formulas or the creamy, moisturizing ones.
Karen A.
Philadelphia, PA
I have the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in the shade Best Red (07). This is a pretty good lipstick: it looks fairly matte, lasts pretty long and leaves a bit of a stain after wearing. The only reason I am knocking this product off a star is because it was a little drying for my lips. (I mediate this by adding some chapstick underneath.) The lipstick does also have a subtle fruity scent that reminds me of strawberry candy. However, since the smell is so minimal and disappears after application I really don't think that this should dissuade you from trying this out!
Hailey S.
I absolutely LOVE Milani! If you're going to the drugstore and see a cute shade, if it doesn't say Milani, put it back down. It stays on for a long time (if you're not rubbing on your lips constantly), the color is solid, their nudes are perf, it doesn't cost a ton, and most importantly, THEY DON'T DRY OUT YOUR LIPS! They give your lips a slightly wet feeling and stay that way until it's time to re-apply. Take it from me, if you're going to get a stick from the drugstore, it's best to get Milani.
(I'm wearing 42 Rose Femme in the picture♡)
Tiffany W.
Valdosta, GA
This is almost the ONLY lipstick I use! I have about 8 different colors of this and I love every single one of them! It applies easily and well and the colors are extremely bright. The best part.. IT STAYS ON! I wear the Matte Kiss often when I work a 12 hour shift on Friday and I'm a waitress so I eat and drink throughout the day and I never even have to reapply! I get compliments on my lipstick every single time I wear it. AND IT'S INEXPENSIVE! $4.12 at my local Walmart right now. I seriously can't recommend this lipstick enough!
Clair P.
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC
I love the Milani brand! Their matte lipsticks are an affordable dupe to MAC matte lipsticks. I buy my Milani products from Walgreens and I love them. This lipstick is matte, it's pigmented, it doesn't run or smudge through out the day, and not to mention the Milani lipsticks are the best smelling lipsticks I have ever bought. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for an amazing matte lipstick from the drug store, or are just wanting to try something new. They have a huge color selection and are very affordable.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Eva T.
Where can i buy this milani lipstic product?