BY MILANI

Sparkling intense color, long-lasting, waterproof formula. Waterproof 1 Intense color 3 Long-lasting 5 Smudge-proof 4 Ultrafine, felt-tip applicator for easy application The ultrafine felt-tip applicator makes it easy to apply a thick or thin line and dries down to a sparkling finish. see more...

• Does this liner smudge or run? Is it shiny or matte payoff? 2 Answers
  • Hi! I am on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I was wonde...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Black Vinyl
I been using this eyeliner for three years! Every time I use a new liner, drug store or high end, I end up straying back to this & question why I ever left. Brush is very easy to use and flicking a wing was never easier. Long lasting when used with a primer & water proof. (Trust me, sobbed & napped for hours & this was still on perfectly). It's so hard to find in stores nowadays so I always end up buying 2-3 at a time & stock up! Highly recommended!!
Liz M.
Bought this on sale. Great price. I'm a huge eyeliner person so decided to give this a try. I love the wand. It is easy to apply. The only thing with this is that it dries fast. So you have to work fast with it. If you try to continue to work with it, it flakes off a little. And it is hard to take off. I don't think the pigmentation is great. The wand is what I love!
Alyssa M.
I found this for a few bucks at tjmaxx and was excited to try it! I absolutely love this product. It is so easy to use, and creates such a sharp crisp line. I searched it on my hand to show how easy it is to do a ultra thin line vs. slightly bolder. The matte finish makes a dramatic eyeshadow stand out even more. I will definitely be repurchasing this item.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Black Vinyl
This is an amazing eyeliner! It's got incredible staying power, and the tip never looses its sharpness, no matter how often you use it! Achieving a perfect cat-eye has never been easier. If you're new to liquid eyeliner, I would recommend this because it's so easy to use. I also love Milani because they make cruelty-free products!
Mon H.
Doral, FL
This is a black eyeliner that has some kind of sparkles on it, I believed it was super matte but I kind of like the fact that it is bright(?) Or shiny. It gave me a little of light whenever I create a rocker and heavy look. I liked it, I would recommend it easily to the ones that like sparkles in there life.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I love milani products but this eyeliner is a nightmare. Impossible to get a straight line. It smudges. And even more annoying is it doesn't come off! I had to rub my eyes so hard. All it did was smear everywhere and made me look like I had black eyes
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
Review for: Prismatic Purple
I got this liner bcuz I liked that it had glitter in it. I was hoping for a solid bold line but what u get is a bold to sheer line. U have to apply it in sections in order to have a bold color and the glitter isn't very noticeable
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I found this for a serious deal at a local dollar store and I'm so glad that I picked it up. The liquid is very black and the tip makes it easy to apply. It only takes about 20 seconds for this liner to set.
Andrea T.
I bought this because it was on sale, and I love it. The tip is fine and sturdy, the color is really black and it's waterproof. I find it really nice to do my cat eye eyeliner with this product!
Brandy B.
Review for: Black
I usually really love Milani's products but this eye liner is the worst. It's gloopy and literally won't come off in the shower and when I try to take it off my eyelashes come off with it. It's brush it's not fine enough and goes on super thick with no shape. Avoid this product.
Krisann M.
Hi! I am on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner in Black Vinyl in terms of color, staying power, and if it is easy to use?
Daylen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this liner smudge or run? Is it shiny or matte payoff?