BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sparkling intense color, long-lasting, waterproof formula. Waterproof 1 Intense color 3 Long-lasting 5 Smudge-proof 4 Ultrafine, felt-tip applicator for easy application The ultrafine felt-tip applicator makes it easy to apply a thick or thin line and dries down to a sparkling finish.

• Does this liner smudge or run? Is it shiny or matte payoff? 2 Answers
  • Hi! I am on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I w...2 Answers
Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner
  • "At first I was nervous because I am used to having a pen liquid eyeliner, but I love this eyeliner!! It is so dark and black and goes on super nice! Great for the price as well!" in 8 reviews
  • "This is the my go to eyeliner for doing cat eyes or wing tips. I love how vibrant the black is and I absolutely love that it doesn't smudge or smear through out the day. I will def. Recommend. " in 3 reviews
  • "Really nice liquid liner. Great sparkly blue color. Stays all day. Just hard to find an occasion to wear it." in 3 reviews
  • "I been using this eyeliner for three years! Every time I use a new liner, drug store or high end, I end up straying back to this & question why I ever left. Brush is very easy to use and flicking a wing was never easier. Long lasting when used with a primer & water proof. (Trust me, sobbed & napped for hours & this was still on perfectly). It's so hard to find in stores nowadays so I always end up buying 2-3 at a time & stock up! Highly recommended!! " in 3 reviews
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
I love this eyeliner I get it quiet often. I like that the stick is really thin so your line goes on thin. And this causes a nice neat eyeliner for your makeup. It lasts a really long time and doesn’t come off easily if you were to rub your eyes or something like that. It’s also another inexpensive drugstore product that’s good to use
Nicole E.
I didn’t like this product it dried shiny. I used it one time and threw it away. It is easy to apply and dries fast though. I will not be buying this product again and I wouldn’t recommend it at all.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeliner really long lasting and beautiful color I use this whenever I got out really dries fast as well really amazing how dark it is my first time using this brand really recommend others to try this eyeliner
Brandy B.
new york, NY
I usually really love Milani's products but this eye liner is the worst. It's gloopy and literally won't come off in the shower and when I try to take it off my eyelashes come off with it. It's brush it's not fine enough and goes on super thick with no shape. Avoid this product.
kelsi r.
I will def. Recommend.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
I love the wand, how easy it is to maneuver with it. Not a fan of it drying down shiny instead of matte. I don't like that this flakes sometimes. Will not buy again.
The brush is easy to glide across the lid. I dont find it specially water proof but it is definitely smudge proof, meaning it wont be gone if u rub ur eye. It last all day for me and its easy for me to wipe off with a wipe without tugging on my lids. (:
Jessica L.
This liner is my favorite! After seeing it reviewed by one of my favorite beauty bloggers I decided to try it an I fell in love! It last all day and it doesn't smudge. I love the fact that it is VERY black.
NaNii B.
This liner rite her saves my life every time. The handle on this is amazing fits rite into my hands and is better to control. I live how skinny it is: this is a must have in your makeup bag. I promise you this will change your life for ever.
Jennifer M.
Weslaco, TX
Love Milani products, very good pigment payoff for the price. Long wearing and easy to remove when I was ready. The applicator is a little hard to work at first but gets easier as you use it more. I would buy again in other colors!
Daylen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Does this liner smudge or run? Is it shiny or matte payoff?
Krisann M.
Hi! I am on the search for a new liquid eye liner and I was wondering what your thoughts are on the Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner in Black Vinyl in terms of color, staying power, and if it is easy to use?

Amazon