BY MILANI

Milani Total Lash Cover 105 Black Mascara.
New.
With 3 zone brush.
1: define inner & outter lashes.
2: build center lashes.
3: curl comb applicator.
New 3 zone brush. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No this mascara just no. Used or tried to use a couple times just threw away the brush tried to use a different mascara wand brush & still never finished the formula. I found this one at the dollar store so wanted to give it a try. The brush I never understood think I even poked my eye with it once. Would never buy again.
Dominique G.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a great drugstore cruelty-free mascara! It isn't waterproof so I feel that it is perfect for everyday wear. The brush has 2 different type of bristles, the brush ones and some spiky ones. I love using the brush side to simply apply the product and the spiky side to separate and add volume to my lashes. This product has been discontinued as it is not unavailable for purchase on the Milani website, but I'm sure it might still be available at certain Walmarts and it is found on Amazon.
Tiella G.
The Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara is just an ordinary mascara... nothing special... though I will give it to the packaging. Love the neon colors but once you put it in the tube, it's gone... if you just need a mascara and if you're not concerned with what you want then you can give this a try... 👌🏽
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product its amazing. Since I do have long lashes this mascara really does its job In making them look even better. Really do recommend this product I'd tried different mascara brands and so far this is one of my favlrotes. 😍😍😍
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove this mascara. It is very affordable and the best of all is that makes my eyelashes big which I love. I totally recommend it to everyone. I have been using it for 4 years and I am going to keep using it.
Alyssa G.
Kailua
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara. You can achieve a natural or a glam look easily. The only downfall for me was it did not stay put well. I have allergies so its tricky haha.
Kailyn B.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I have seen better mascara this is still a beautiful jet black formula which works to increase last length.
alissa r.
Oklahoma City, OK
love it. the brush is really nice too and I even suggested the product to my friend and she loves it.
Jessica M.
Love The Brush, The Color, It Really Is A Wonderful Mascara. Dry Quickly Which All The Milani Mascaras Do.
Destany M.
Joliet, IL
Absolutely love this mascara! Its my go too and I use 4 different mascaras. Its great with just one coat if you want fuller but still natural looking lashes and its also great if you double and triple coat it for a more dramatic look!