BY MILANI

This mascara acts like a magic wand. The brush has three 'zones' one to emphasize the eyelashes, the other to give them volume, and the third to turn them up. The formula crumbles and unsightly nuggets do not arise. Available in great, deep black.

Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
  • "And this is one of my favorite mascara this is the only way longer and thicker than they already were. it works so great #clumpcrushing tip rinse of brush and run it through lashes you shouldn't need it but just in case.." in 3 reviews
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
No this mascara just no. Used or tried to use a couple times just threw away the brush tried to use a different mascara wand brush & still never finished the formula. I found this one at the dollar store so wanted to give it a try. The brush I never understood think I even poked my eye with it once. Would never buy again.
Chynna B.
This mascara really made my lashes stand out! Lots of length.  The plastic “comb” and bristles work nicely, but I have jabbed my eye with the pointy plastic bit.
Kendro T.
Decent mascara. Not my fave, but it definitely gets the job done! I do like the fact that Milani is sold at most drug stores like CVS and Walgreens, so if you’re looking for something last minute and on the go like I was, this is definitely a getter. In expensive and works well on making lashes pop out more.Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
Tiella G.
The Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara is just an ordinary mascara... nothing special... though I will give it to the packaging. Love the neon colors but once you put it in the tube, it's gone... if you just need a mascara and if you're not concerned with what you want then you can give this a try... 👌🏽
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
This mascara makes my eye lashes bold and makes my eyes pop! The packaging is so cute and has lots of space i think they have improved very tremendously I almost use this product everyday I recommend this product for sure!!!
Carolina P.
I looove this mascara. It is very affordable and the best of all is that makes my eyelashes big which I love. I totally recommend it to everyone. I have been using it for 4 years and I am going to keep using it.
Iyanna G.
This product made me go from no lashes at all to lashtastic! Love this product, this is a great price for this amazing price, I use it probably about 4 times out of the week, definitely going back to buy more!
Sonya L.
Moreno Valley , CA
This mascara does wonders ! It definitely does the job I have short lashes and it works for me you can apply very easy and easy to use one use is fine but I am the person that does more than one apply would recommend
Dominique G.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a great drugstore cruelty-free mascara! It isn't waterproof so I feel that it is perfect for everyday wear. The brush has 2 different type of bristles, the brush ones and some spiky ones. I love using the brush side to simply apply the product and the spiky side to separate and add volume to my lashes. This product has been discontinued as it is not unavailable for purchase on the Milani website, but I'm sure it might still be available at certain Walmarts and it is found on Amazon.
Kari S.
Ripley, OH
I'm a person who likes my lashes to be long and noticeable but not clumpy , I usually use about three different mascaras but with this you only need this one cause it works good if you use more than this you start to get clumpy heads up I recommend this mascara for longer bold lashes