BeveragesSodaMilani
- Thick-It Original Regular Strength Instant Healthcare Food Thickener

Milani - Thick-It Original Regular Strength Instant Healthcare Food Thickener

Thickit instant food and beverage thickener produces the desired consistency quickly, easily and in a controlled manner without changing the taste or appearance of hot and cold foods and beverages. Since 1987, thickit has been highly recommended by doctors, speechlanguage pathologists and dietitians for people with dysphagia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milani - Thick-It Original Regular Strength Instant Healthcare Food Thickener!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great , easy to use . No nasty after flavor . Highly recommended . I use this item with my family
Erika M.
Riverside
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this thickener i use it everyday many times a day for my husband.. it really helps for the liquids to make it however you wish, you can come to a purée, nectar etc.. can be added on any liquid food to change constancy. We have being using this for 12 years.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Thick it is a staple product at work. For anyone who has a swallowing issue this is perfect it hold no taste but the consistency is great the people who use it don’t seem to mind it this is definitely a worth wild product.
Hannah P.
South Webster, OH
So I use this product for my 1 year old who aspirates. It’s easy to use when you know what type of thick level you need. The only thing I dont like about this product is even with following the instructions it seems to settle different in certain types of liquids. In my sons formula or milk bottles there is always this little ball of it left even after throughly mixing it and letting it sit for 5-10mins.
Margaret S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This works so well and can thicken liquids quickly. My sister couldn’t swallow liquids and this was the only way to help her stay hydrated. I used it in sodas too and she said it held the bubbles well!

Looking for your answer?