BY MILANI #2 in Powder Foundation

This matte, oil-free powder performs as a foundation, a shine-zapping touch-up and even a highlighter and bronzer—depending on the shade. An instant addiction for anyone on-the-go, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Milani The Multitasker Face Powder
  • "this powder is not splotchy and is not make your foundation. personally if they had it in a lease powder form i would definitely purchase it" in 25 reviews
  • "i really enjoy using this powder as a bronzer instead of a foundation like many have told me to use. i have it in the shade tan (05) and it really helped to bronze up my face and i put it over my contour!" in 12 reviews
  • "this face powder does me justice. milani keeps my foundation set all day. i love it it keeps me looking beautiful all through out the day. if you do have oily skin i do recommend carrying this around just so u can set a bit for lunch." in 8 reviews
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I love this product, although it states its a multitask powder I use it to contour. The color makes the contour look so natural and chiseled. Its a smooth powder that is pigmented and very blend able. Very affordable, cruelty free and gentle on sensitive skin.
Joelle K.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I really enjoy this powder. I sometimes use it alone with a damp sponge on my no makeup days. It has great coverage and doesn’t emphasize pores or fine lines. I wish there were more shades. It is a Dupe for the dermablend camouflage powder foundation.
Amanda L.
product is good and like that it goes into deeper shade (my cover photo doesn't really do justice to my skin color lol that's just what my skin looks like with lots of studio lights which sorta washes me out)
Makia I.
Jackson, MS
I have this product in deep.  Its goes on light and it last all day without having to touch up. I love the fact this are in every shade to accommodate the different shades of women.
Kiara R.
Defiance, OH
This powder is pretty good I was kind of skeptical about it because its cheap but I actually liked it ! Blends pretty good . Been using it for the summer and so far so good
ishrat t.
Edinburg
I like to apply face powder after applying foundation to ensure my foundation will stay on all day. I have not tried alone. Packaging is little bulky. I bought light tan.
Daisy N.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Medium Tan, Light Tan more...
Love this powder along with my Milani 2in1 foundation and concealer. It sets everything so beautifully. It makes it matte and it stays in place all day! I use a stippling brush to apply it over my foundation so I don't pick up too much product. I love it!
Paulette M.
Coral Springs, FL
OMG! This power is the best in the world for me!! Really love it!! I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Ashley C.
Review for: Tan more...
Hands down my favorite drugstore powder. I use it in the summer for my whole face and in the winter just to contour. I've hit pan several times and you know it must be a girls favorite when you meet face to face with the pan
starring s.
1,160 reviews
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Where can you find Milani products? I have heard so many good reviews I would love to try some of the products.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
Lexi A.
How well does this product work?
What do you use the face sponge that comes with it? Mine just stays on the bottom compartment collecting dust lol.
Jessica M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My boyfriend got me two colors, light tan and light medium but feel they are too light for me, any suggestions on how I should use them and with which brushes?

Amazon