BY MILANI #2 in Powder Foundation

This matte, oil-free powder performs as a foundation, a shine-zapping touch-up and even a highlighter and bronzer—depending on the shade. An instant addiction for anyone on-the-go, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Milani The Multitasker Face Powder
  • "this powder is not splotchy and is not make your foundation. personally if they had it in a lease powder form i would definitely purchase it" in 25 reviews
  • "i really enjoy using this powder as a bronzer instead of a foundation like many have told me to use. i have it in the shade tan (05) and it really helped to bronze up my face and i put it over my contour!" in 12 reviews
  • "this face powder does me justice. milani keeps my foundation set all day. i love it it keeps me looking beautiful all through out the day. if you do have oily skin i do recommend carrying this around just so u can set a bit for lunch." in 8 reviews
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
I think it's a good powder. I do believe the color I have is a bit too dark, so I use it as a contour mostly. It goes on smoothly. The price is good at cvs and they always have makeup on sale. Buy one get one
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Light Medium more...
Even though I don’t support Trump I do support his wife’s make up line. Found in Walmart far as I know. Her products are so nice and this product is silky and great coverage over liquid foundations.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this in the shade 02 light medium. It was light with a yellow undertone. I use this with a damp beauty blender/sponge and clean up my contour under the cheeks/jawline, under jawline on neck to make foundation blend more with my natural skin ton and also to brighten my undereye a bit after it's already been set with another setting powder. I also use it above my cheeks in case I applied too much or just to blend more evenly/ clean up. This powders is very versatile. I didn't experience any problems with flashback. I would definitely repurchase. I purchased it at Walgreen's. Great value. The only downside was that it has a mirror and flat moon brush under the powdere so if you want to use the mirror you have to flip up and down if you need more product and to see where you are applying.
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this for years... Especially under my brow... It's a highlighter that hits the highlighted points but not too glowy... So I normally use this for work or for my makeup no makeup look
leilany r.
I love milani products and it came to no surprise how quickly i fell in love with this one here . it gives you fupl coverage with out wearing out . keeps my make up on point and in tact all day .
Pamela G.
Riverside
This is a product that needs very minimum application. A little goes a long way. You don't need to cake it one like most powders, one or two swipes on the compact can cover have of your face.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I have absolutely no complaints about my makeup when I use this product, not to mention it's very affordable and does the job just as well as the expensive department store brands!
Kimberly V.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I like using this powder to set the rest of my face and it doesn't make me look too cakey like many other setting powders do and it's very lightweight on the skin, I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
Such an awesome face powder. I like the consistency and the way it goes on smooth over my skin. The price point is awesome. It stays on my sky n all day long and I would definitely buy this product again!
Clare W.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is supposed to be a face powder, but when I saw it on sale at the drugstore in the shade Medium Tan I knew it would be a perfect contour shade on me. I'm a paler person, my foundation shade is in the classic ivory range and this face powder is by far my number one contour powder. I like it more than my The Balm Bahama Mama contour powder. Because it's a face powder it's matte, blends like a dream, and stays put on my skin. This formula is very soft, and there is more product in the packaging than I'll know what to do with, but if I ever hit pan on it, it will be a definite repurchase.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Where can you find Milani products? I have heard so many good reviews I would love to try some of the products.
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
Is this good for sensitive skin ?
Lexi A.
How well does this product work?
What do you use the face sponge that comes with it? Mine just stays on the bottom compartment collecting dust lol.
Jessica M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My boyfriend got me two colors, light tan and light medium but feel they are too light for me, any suggestions on how I should use them and with which brushes?

Amazon