Milani The Multitasker Face Powder, Chestnut, .37 oz uploaded by Kozbie L.Milani The Multitasker Face Powder, Chestnut, .37 oz uploaded by Kozbie L.

BY MILANI

Setting Finishing Blotting br A multi-purpose face powderlight to medium coverage. Gives you a natural matte finish without caking. Absorbs excess oil and reduces shine. see more...

Joann L.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face powder, it's got good coverage to where you can use the product alone or to set your face. It works well on my combination skin type & I always recommend this to others whenever they ask about face powders! :) LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!
Sydnee H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face powder is pretty good! Goes on nicely. However, it's pretty pricey for a drugstore make up, which is a little disappointing. Worked great for my mix of oily and dry skin, so I loved that a lot. I'd probably buy again if it were on sale! I think I'll stay with my covergirl'
priscillaa u.
Alamo
Amazing pigment, color goes with my skin, use it whenever I contour. It certainly stays all day and you can tell. Love the color and its also really pretty. My sking is combination but its really good. Highly recommended. This would be one of my fav.
Madelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiene muy buena pigmentación. puede trabajar muy bien en mo rostro. durabilidad buena. me encanta los rumores y bronceadores de Milán. son bueno .
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite drug store brand bronzers! Applies very easy and lasts a long time! Doesn't look flaky at all.  Color is amazing and looks great!
Janelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for oily skin. I use this to set my makeup and the affiliation lasts for about 6 hours without reapplying
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder this one is a bit too dark for me but makes a great bronzer but overall good powder. It keeps me matte keeps shine away. Love it