BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition Collection - Bright, vibrant crème nail lacquer with a textured, matte finish. DIRECTIONS To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone based nail polish remover. Allow to set on the nail for about 20-30 seconds and wipe outwards, away...

Jacy W.
Blytheville
This product is one of the best that I have used. I would say that compared to others I have used, it is the best one yet. I use it everyday. I just love this. It is just magnificent. It works well with my skin type. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Stephany G.
Chicago
I love this. The shine is absolutely amazing. The color is bright and brilliant and leaves no room for dull n dreary. It drys almost instantly and gives off a shiny Matt finish. I can cancel that trip to the nail sho and save a couple of bucks. Thank God 😂
Haley H.
I love the bright and inviting colors that they always have! I believe the color lasts and is worth buying the product! I've used these many times and will continue! Favortie pro is the bright colors! I will continue to buy this product! And will recommend it!
Elizabeth a.
this product is awesome for your nails. there colors are very beautiful. compared to other brands. they last a long time on me. it is kinda pricey but its worth the money. really is to use and apply .yes i will buy all of there colors in the future .
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Milani as a whole is a great brand with wonderful products, they're polishes were no different to that statement. They put out a bunch of bright fun colors as well as more tamed ones. They last very well on the nails with a nice glossy finish.
savannah T.
The colors are really bold and bright. I really like how they look with my skin tone. I bought it at walmart and i've tried other brands like OPI and they don't compare. the brush and formula are really nice, so it was easy to apply. i am definitely going back for more!
Melanie V.
Is a good quality item. Not really love it or feel it, but it has his pigmentation. The pros is that is easy to apply but the cons is that you have to Clay several times to get the color. Buy it in Walmart. Will recommend.
Lisbeth S.
Woodland Hls, CA
Colors are nice , nothing that's not similar to other products. Dries quickly and smooth. Didn't chip too soon, lasted about 2 weeks. First time buyer, will probably not buy again.
Areli R.
It may be just me, but nail polish chips so quickly! It's extremely hard for me to find a nail polish that stays, it may just be because I work with my hands a lot!
Marlin R.
White plains, NY
I really love this product! The nail polish drys up really fast! Also the colors are great and te pigmentation of the nail polish is great. I sometimes but it online or at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again!