BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited Edition Collection - Bright, vibrant crème nail lacquer with a textured, matte finish. DIRECTIONS To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone based nail polish remover. Allow to set on the nail for about 20-30 seconds and wipe outwards, away...

Elizabeth a.
this product is awesome for your nails. there colors are very beautiful. compared to other brands. they last a long time on me. it is kinda pricey but its worth the money. really is to use and apply .yes i will buy all of there colors in the future .
Brianna T.
Fowler
Great quality! Nails dry quickly, which is convenient for anyone on the go. Bright and vibrant colors! And you can purchase them almost anywhere! I will most likely be buying this product again, and I do recommend!!!
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
I LOVE LOVE MILANI such a awesome brand affordable. You get great results at a lower cost. The colors are so vibrate and beautiful it can stay up to 3 weeks .Very easy to use . You can find it online or at your local walmart. The type of nail polish you just cant get enough of and want to collect them all.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
i have a ton of nail polish and out of all the nail polish i have purchased i love this brand!! this brand is my favorite. i found it randomly at walmart and although i only have one color right now it is my favorite. this nail polish glides on smoothly only takes one coat and dries quick. i choose it over sally hansen!
patricia m.
I have always bought Milani products but when I our chased the nail polish I put it on and clear coated it but with in 2 days the color was already coming off. Normally I don't have an issue with nail polish but this one doesn't last long at all. I would not buy it again.
Jacy W.
Blytheville
This product is one of the best that I have used. I would say that compared to others I have used, it is the best one yet. I use it everyday. I just love this. It is just magnificent. It works well with my skin type. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Haley H.
I love the bright and inviting colors that they always have! I believe the color lasts and is worth buying the product! I've used these many times and will continue! Favortie pro is the bright colors! I will continue to buy this product! And will recommend it!
Stephany G.
Chicago
I love this. The shine is absolutely amazing. The color is bright and brilliant and leaves no room for dull n dreary. It drys almost instantly and gives off a shiny Matt finish. I can cancel that trip to the nail sho and save a couple of bucks. Thank God 😂
Lisa Z.
New York
Putting ob the polish is amazing.It never chips and stays on for over a week.It stays very glossy and never dulls.I but alot of Lip sticks regulary.This one I happened to pick up at Macy's.Its so easy to use and remove and I would for sure buy it again..
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Milani as a whole is a great brand with wonderful products, they're polishes were no different to that statement. They put out a bunch of bright fun colors as well as more tamed ones. They last very well on the nails with a nice glossy finish.