BY MILANI

A luminous powder bronzer. Brush and mirror all-in-one convenient compact. ; see more...

• I saw this on walmart and bought it #1 was all that they had. I am ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • How does this bronzer looks like on light skin tones.? I would like...2 Answers
Milani TanTastic Face & Body Baked Bronzer
  • "This works wonders on my skin type I'm hispanic with a medium badge completion and this is amazing don't need a lot of product very pigmented " in 1 review
  • "This product is alright i was hesitant to try it and i finally did i relieZed it not very good for all over but i tried it as a bronzer blush and it looked really good!!" in 1 review
  • "Although many people think all bronzers are the same this one is different, to me at least, i actually love the golden shimmer it gives off and if you put a little of it (unlike me) you get a very natural and fresh look." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely pass on the product." in 1 review
  • "It makes a really nice summer glow especially if you've gotten that great summer tan." in 1 review
Lina C.
Lina C.
I bought this as it came recommended to me as a good highlighter from the drugstore. I couldn't be more disappointed!

The formula is extremely powdery and messy as it creates fall out all over the place.

If you swatch this with your finger, it looks very pigmented. But when applied with a fan brush or a pointed brush onto the cheeks, the highlight is literally invisible on my medium skin tone.

I found the best use for this as a light shimmer for the décolletage, but again, it produces a very subtle shimmer that is only visible if the sunlight catches the shimmer at the right angle. Basically, this product is not going to give you a J.Lo glow.

As I was looking for a drugstore highlighter for my face, this didn't work for me. I feel like you need to pay to get good highlighter. Anastasia and Becca make great ones.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I use this as a highlight and works great! It's a bit too shimmery for me to use as a bronzer. I bought this for about $7 at Walmart so I think the price is great for the amount of product you receive. I apply this with my elf blush brush and I spray a bit of water or setting spray to the brush and it intensifies the product so much. Only thing preventing me from rating it a full 5 stars is I need to apply quite a bit in order for it to be noticeable the way I like it. But that's just preference.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to buy it ive heard mixed things about this brand and then i recently bought a lipstick while at was at walmart seeing as they are the closest ones to me that carry this brand, I fell in love with the lipstick and its copper shimmer and the texture the smell and taste it amazing, I am however unsure of this one when I do get it I will def leave an honest review
Chauntelle R.
Chauntelle R.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovvvvvve this bronzer!!! I was was looking everywhere to find a bronzer that gave me the golden finish. This is it! I wouldn't recommend putting on too much because the glow is definitely there!! It shows up beautifully on darker skin tones!! It's so pretty sometimes I wear it by itself (paired with my mascara of course). A MUST BUY!
Tracie Q.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
This is the perfect dupe for Becca Opal. They are the exact same shade. The Milani one is not as soft as the Becca one but for a $25 price difference, I'm not complaining. You get a ton of product. I've had mine forever and I've barely made a dent. It's also pretty to dust on your collar bone and shoulders for a nice glow.
Connie R.
Connie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the marbled effect on this bronzer it makes it great for all skin types. The color is a nice shimmer but is not over shimmery. The color blends out nicely and I find that it stays on my skin very well and I have very oily skin. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice sun kissed glow.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this as a highlight. I fell in love with the glow when I saw someone else that I know swatch the bronzer on her skin. Looks very good on my skin color and also looks very good as a highlight on my face. Wouldn't try it anywhere else on my body, just face as a highlight mainly.
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I love to use this bronzer as a highlighter. I have olive/tan skin tone so sometimes in the winter, it makes me look darker/ more tan. While it doesn't necessarily work for my fairer friends, it definitely looks amazing on darker skin tones! It's cheap and available in any drugstore.
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This right here I can't tell you enough it is the exec dupe for the Lorac tantalizer!!
At a fraction of the price the vibrance and pigments are amazing giving you a instant lift of glow! Which goes more with all live and darker tones as a highlight and bronzer
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I've only used this twice and I am IN LOVE!! I use the shade "fantastic in gold" as a highlighter since I am of a darker skin tone. this stuff can be seen from a mile away. it's the kind of highlighter you need in your life.
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this bronzer looks like on light skin tones.? I would like to use it as a highlighter will it look good
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Does this bronzer show up really shiny to where it looks silly on? Or just right?
Haley A.
Haley A.
Is this good for pale skin?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Plainfield, IL
I've been looking for this in stores everywhere! Can only find on Amazon. Where did you ladies find this? Milani TanTastic Face & Body Baked Bronzer
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else use this as a highlight on their face only? How do you like it?