BY MILANI

A luminous powder bronzer. Brush and mirror all-in-one convenient compact. ; see more...

• I saw this on walmart and bought it #1 was all that they had. I a...1 Answers
  • Is this good for pale skin?1 Answers
  • How does this bronzer looks like on light skin tones.? I would li...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This works wonders on my skin type I'm hispanic with a medium badge completion and this is amazing don't need a lot of product very pigmented " in 1 review
  • "This product is alright i was hesitant to try it and i finally did i relieZed it not very good for all over but i tried it as a bronzer blush and it looked really good!!" in 1 review
  • "Although many people think all bronzers are the same this one is different, to me at least, i actually love the golden shimmer it gives off and if you put a little of it (unlike me) you get a very natural and fresh look." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely pass on the product." in 1 review
  • "It makes a really nice summer glow especially if you've gotten that great summer tan." in 1 review
🇮🇶ABBII A.
There’s good and bad to this product at least for me, it’s amazingly pigmented and for a drugstore bronzer it’s phenomenal, I use it mostly as a highlighter on my face then a bronzer the downsize to this is a feel like it has fall out and for a bronzer it’s very shiny (reason why I use it as a highlighter) and even when I do use it as a highlighter I use very little of the product so it won’t look cakey do to the color of the bronzer
Kristin W.
I say this is a dupe for that lorac bronzer. I mean the packaging is exactly like it too! Packing & product look exactly the same. This can't be used as an everyday normal bronzer though. It's so sparkly. I use it for a bronzer boost if I want more sparkle on some days. Will probably never get through this & cant use it a ton but I don't regret getting still love it.
Siri E.
Haverhill
I own only one of these '01 fantastic in gold'. I mainly use it as a highlighter because it's closer to my skin color, and I gotta say I love it. It also lasts pretty long too.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This face and body bronzer is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! it look beautiful on my face and body. It very pigmented and it easy to apply. It a great value and I recommend you try it.
Ashley D.
Definitely was better for a glow than a bronze. It was packed with glitter to make your skin shimmer. I would use this as a highlight on top of a matte bronzer for better results. still wasn't impressed by this product.
Bryanne A.
Port Richey, FL
One day I was walking through my Walmart and I had saw this bin with the name milani on it and personally I love Milani products because for a drugstore product that is so cheap and it's price the consistency and how well the product actually is is honestly amazing. I saw the tantastic face and body baked bronzer in the bin and I was like I wanted to purchase this online and this product was only two dollars so I'm like it's cheaper than it would be online only downfall of me buying it from Walmart was that is did not come with the compact mirror and the brush but that's beside the point the product was still in there and I don't need the brush and it was only two dollars. It does remind me of a highlighter, but the pigmentation in the color on a skin tone is absolutely beautiful
Briana S.
Sumter SC
I love this product!! I use it everyday just cause every girl needs some sparkles in her life m😂 But I love this product and it's great quality and lasts all day!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Wayyy too shimmery for a bronzer I use this bad boy as a highlight and I love it!!! It's such a pretty color. I also tried it for a eyeshadow look and it came out so beautiful. The packaging is awesome and I love the marble design. The brush works good too! When I do use it as a bronzer I don't use that much a little goes a long way.
Rachel A.
The powder is incredibly messy. I'm quite surprised how soft the bronzer is for being a baked product, and the texture is quite pleasant, but it definitely sheds inside it's packaging. The color is lovely, but the glitter isn't. If you like sparkly/glittery bronzer, go ahead, but I prefer mine to be more shimmery or matte. The glitter is not chunky, but it's definitely noticeable in person and on photography. Application is pretty smooth, but again, the sparkles and the powder are just terrible to deal with. Not travel friendly. It rubs off pretty easily and will stain close companions.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
How does this bronzer looks like on light skin tones.? I would like to use it as a highlighter will it look good
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
Does this bronzer show up really shiny to where it looks silly on? Or just right?
Haley A.
Is this good for pale skin?
Patricia D.
I saw this on walmart and bought it #1 was all that they had. I am looking to have a tan look without going to the tanning beds. Will this work? I am of light skin but not too white.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
This product is amazeballs!!! I'm of a deeper skin tone so I use the shade "fantastic in gold" as a highlighter. oh my god!! you could see my highlight from a mile away. I'm not even joking. You will not be disappointed with this. I don't know if I got mine on sale or not but it was only 4 bucks. you can't beat that!