Milani Sunset Duos - Sunset Shores uploaded by Heather C.Milani Sunset Duos - Sunset Shores uploaded by Heather C.

BY MILANI

Milani Blush & Bronzer 02 Sunset Strip Net wt 0.41 oz/ 11.7 g Duos see more...

• "I little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Milani bronzer products are really great quality for the price you are spending." in 1 review
Heather C.
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am amazed at this blush bronzer duo my Milani it is highly pigmented and leave just the color I want! This product is highly affordable and looks like a high end product. It is easy to blend and is long lasting.
Yahirobi C.
Yahirobi C.
It's a blush and bronzer, really get a narural bronze and blush, the product is amazing by the price and works really well
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 product by Milani is awesome. I bought mine from Walmart and I love it. A little goes a long way with this product. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend and buy again once I run out!
Odessa T.
Odessa T.
A little goes a long way with this product! It is definitely worth the money though!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
I love this Bronzer/Blush duo from Milani. I little goes a long way. You have the option to use it strictly as a blush for the cheek area or a Bronzer for an all over subtle glow.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Chattanooga, TN
I just really love the price and quality of Milani Products. Not to mention who doesn't love a blush bronzer duo? I found Milani back in the early 2000s and have loved them ever since. They stay update with fashion trends and their pigment delivers SO well...
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Milani bronzer products are really great quality for the price you are spending. It is one of those brands that will not make you break out but is still very affordable. Great if you are in a pinch and do not have time to go buy something expensive at a specialty store. Highly recommend
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Milani bronzer blush duo. My best bronzer to use as my contour powder. I love it.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
I love this blush/ bronzer its perfect to just throw in your bag and go i love it (:
Milah K.
Milah K.
Anderson, IN
I absolutely love this!! It's a very affordable high quality makeup. You can mix or just use one or the other.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
Does anyone know where I can get these in MN?
gordon w.
gordon w.
Chaffee, MO
How much does this product run.