BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Jackie A.
My go to highlight...gives me the highlight I want...the only downfall was that I have to go over it a couple times but I love the glow it gives at the end.
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
Review for: Sunset Glow more...
This stuff is amazing!! I went to a beauty convention put on by ipsy and they were giving these away and demoing the product. High shine and so affordable!!
Lexis 👑.
Springfield
Review for: Summer Glow more...
This is by far my favorite highlight!! It is super easy to lend and gives you an all day glow!! It’s has nice pigmentation and has the prettiest shimmer!!
tabatha m.
California
I love this because the highlight oops out so much very pigmented and has so much shimmer to it and you don't even need that much because it's so pigmented
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this but it isn't my favorite. It's a cute color and it applies well but it's too light for my skin so I have to go over it with another highlighter
Dana G.
Pasco
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the glow this highlighter has on my face! It’s an amazing color and just looks great with my skin color. Definitely recommend and I will buy again!
Sydney V.
This is a decent highlighter. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore product. It looks good when first applied but after a few hours it fades into glitter.
Kayla N.
Review for: Sunset Glow more...
 OK OK OK...WHEN I DISCOVERED THIS PRODUCT HERE after the first time use I completely  fell IN...LOVEEEEEEE.   the glows to die for. It literally give me life.
Christina N.
Honolulu , HI
This is an pretty highlighter. It gives a subtle glow within highlight. I prefer stronger more glowing highlight. It's great for a "no makeup" makeup day.
member-a3a52
Review for: Afterglow more...
The swach may not be all that blinding but... Girl when you put this on your face it is soo blinding its really creamy AMAZING packaging really recomend!!😻
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Samantha C.
How well does this work?