BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Hana H.
Tacoma
I’m usually not a fan of very sparkly highlights, but I think that this is doable because it does not provide any fall out and lasts long when used with the Milani dewey setting spray. I have the highlight #1 afterglow/luminescence nocturne. It goes pretty well with my tan Asian complexion. Pretty affordable too.
Abby L.
White Hall
Review for: Moon Glow more...
This is the most gorgeous highlighter I’ve ever tried! It gives you a beautiful dewy look without having to use a lot of product. It’s also affordable which makes me love it even more! This exceeded my expectations!!
Brittnie Q.
Valley Grande, AL
Review for: Afterglow, Sunset Glow more...
Really good drugstore highlights. They are buildable and smooth. They look good on top of all foundations. The only negative thing I have to say about these is that they do not last all day. You may have to reapply them.
Carissa P.
warsaw
This brand in general is amazing but the highlighters are my favorite. They are not expensive at all and you can get them at most drugstores like Wal-Mart, target, Meijer etc. super affordable and worth the price
Susan M.
Ponchatoula
This is my favorite highlighter that I use daily. I love the color, texture, and price. It doesn’t break me out, and looks great on my pale skin. I will keep buying this even though it is lasting quite a while!
haley✧ b.
Downey
i really love this highlighter. the glow it gives off is amazing, and it’s so easy to apply. you don’t have to use that much to get a blinding highlight. then packaging is super cute and the price isn’t the worst(i think mine was like ten dollars)
Kristin A.
Homewood
Such an excellent drugstore highlighter! Mimics the quality of high end brands easily. The formula is so striking on the skin, and is not for people who want a subtle glow. Afterglow is my absolute favorite shade, and I notice that it is almost always sold out whenever I try to repurchase it from my local drugstore. The pattern on the product itself is beautiful and wonderful to look at every time you apply. Very reasonably priced, and a perfect drugstore alternative!
Lydia O.
Harker Heights
freakin wow. i’ve used this every time i apply my makeup because it’s bright and there and saying hello to all that can see it. including NASA from the space shuttle 👋🏽 ( i mean look at that nose highlight !!)
Lindsay S.
Review for: Afterglow more...
So excited to finally have gotten my hands on one of these little gems my local Walgreens finally got them in stock so I had to pick up one to test off since the hype around this product was good and I must say they are beautiful for being drug store they could go for higher end they are beautiful on the skin they give you the bam in the face glow highly recommend if you see them pick one up for yourself and try it
lyla k.
New York
Review for: Other more...
this highlighter is outstanding, the formula is so nice and blinding. when you put it on it shines like no other. it is very long lasting, i wore mine for 12 hours. i definitely recommend this product to you.
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Samantha C.
How well does this work?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?