BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Astin D.
Millville , NJ
This baby is my summer favorite!! It gives you that summer glow don’t need a lot. Apply on very nice and easy if you wet your brush your will glow like a shining star !
Alex P.
Review for: Sunset Glow more...
This product is so nice I love it! It shows up so well on camera it leaves you glowing! I've gotten tons of compliments while wearing it. I do think the price is right!
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Dayglow more...
Before applying this highlight I spray my face with some setting spray then I go in on the highlight this highlight is absolutely blinding and I highly recommend it !!!
Jasmine S.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this highlight but I feel like it could be more finely milled. It seems to be a little on the chunky side so it’s not great for Cupid’s bow, inner corner, etc, but good for a soft cheek
Keriann M.
Wintersville
My favorite drugstore highlight. I have almost hit pan. And very beatiful glow not to glittery at all. Worth the price evem tho ita a little much for a drugstore item
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
It works great, a little goes a long way with this personally. It has a nice right fresh look and I love it for just a simple look and to highlight, but not dramatic.
Kaylyn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a little powdery, but very pretty and has good pigmentation, but you have to build it up. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. It’s affordable and beautiful
starring s.
1,160 reviews
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Miranda B.
Omak, WA
Erika R.
This highlight is a little chalky but if you can deal with it you should buy this. It can go from a natural highlight to a blinding one if you keep building it up.
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?
Samantha C.
How well does this work?