BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Nayeli C.
Bloomington
I like this strobe light because it’s subtle but has that little pop to it. I feel like this highlighter can be way more better but it can be use for a light weight little pop of shimmer and I feel like it would be good for any beginner !
Maggie W.
Cloud 9
This is a gorgeous highlight, especially from the drugstore. The price is really good for what it is and they have a lot of shades which is great. I didn't use this product enough before I decluttered it because of the multitude of highlighters I own, but I would 100% recommend this formula for a good drugstore highlight and think they should be talked about more.
Nasharia B.
Tennessee
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Summer Glow more...
First let me say, if you're looking for great makeup quality at a very affordable price this brand is for you!! I love Milani cosmetics and you can find them easily at your local Walmart! Second this highlighter is really really nice. I love it. Its super creamy and blends really well. Its a nice but very beautiful highlight. I own several items from the Milani line. This is something I definitely would recommend.
Dulce G.
1535 n keeler ave. chicago ill
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start by saying this is kne of the best highlighters ive had. I recently just bought this product because i have seen makeup tutorials and alot of ppl recomended this so i bought it. When i put it on its suck a beautiful color and its a blinding highlighter. Defenetly recomend this.
Campbell R.
Lake Charles
Review for: Afterglow more...
I’ve been wanting to try the highlighter out for the longest and when I finally got it, it was the only one I wanted to use. It’s very easy to apply and blend out. The shade I have I love and like definitely recommend everyone to buy!!
Eevee T.
no thanks
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not my absolute favorite highlighter but it’s pretty good and looks really nice once you build it up a bit. Is super super transferable though, if you don’t set it, you’re going to have highlighted anything that touches your face. Other then that the color is pretty and quite a bit lighter once it’s on your face.
nicole c.
526 merlot ave madera ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Milani. I have used this brand for years. I like this product so much but I think I need a different color because of my skin tone and this highlighter tone does not go to well. It is very brightening and I use it as an inner highlight for my eyes as well.
Day W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Afterglow more...
If you are a highlight junkie, you need this product. So easy to apply and blend with a fan or small blending brush. It tops any foundation beautifully. Good for all skin types. It’s a go to for me.
Hannah W.
North Liberty, Iowa
Review for: Afterglow more...
So stunning. Makes you glow all day. Creamy and soft. Affordable but high quality. One of my favorite highlighters.
Kaylah G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sunset Glow, Moon Glow more...
I love this highlighter, however you have to be careful with application or you could get the powdery type chalky look which I’m not into. I love the shimmer and you barely need any product to get a glow.
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Samantha C.
How well does this work?