BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Rachel M.
Welland , ON
This highlighter is okay. It’s not my favourite but it’s also not the worst. As far as price, I’d say it’s definitely worth what I paid. Comparable to other drug store highlights. It’s not blinding, but it has s good amount of highlight.
Mariana B.
No me ha gustado para nada. Tiene brillo muy grueso, marca poros, se desparrama en toda la cara y no dura. No he tenido una buena experiencia con este producto. Bolo recomiendo
JAY B.
Milton , ON
Review for: Afterglow more...
I loooove Milano powder products. This was the perfect formula balance, not to chalky, but not super creamy either - making it the perfect in between highlighter. You can layer it to make it super “lit” or sweep on one swipe for a more natural glow!
StevieJade V.
Review for: Afterglow more...
I live by this highlighter. It is not too subtle but not too blinding. It is buildable and easy to blend and apply. It is quite pigmented and has a champagne undertone. This is the perfect highlighter in my opinion so I would recommend definitely!
Jurga S.
Merseyside, Liverpool
Review for: Afterglow more...
This was my first Milani product and I really like it. The highlighter is really intense and gorgeous on my fair skin. Creamy formula, easy to apply, lots of product. Would definitely recommend for the price
Maya A.
This highlighter is buttery and smooth. It gives this natural sheen to the skin that looks absolutely beautiful. It’s also super buildable for a blinding highlight. Affordable high quality highlighter.
Iborine M.
Margate, FL
Not my fav but I would this recommend it to others cause it is a good product . But I’m a highlighter God sooooo ! I like it a lot cause it pops a bit and it’s easy to apply ! So go get yourself one sis !
Jeanne L.
Marly le roi
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE HIGHLIGHTERS, they are true holy grail for me, they're cheap, very well pigmented and look very metallic on the skin without ever looking chunky or glittery! 100% recommend
Lu M.
Aunque es algo de difícil de encontrar me encanta porque tiene su pigmentación increíble y super potente, además de que está a un costó bastante accesible, de mis favoritos 😍😍😍
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
I. LOVE this. It’s such a nice glowwy highlighter, it’s a great price and lasts forever ! It goes on so nicely, you only need a little product ! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! I would defo buy again 💗💗
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Samantha C.
How well does this work?