BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Hailey B.
Greer, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This highlighter is okay its very chalky too the touch but it applys pretty good i just wish the glow was a little bit more the glow that comes out of this highlighter is very dim and barely there :/
maria c.
Salinas, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly don’t loveee this product but it’s nice when you apply it. I love a blinding strobe light and honestly this wasn’t it but for other girls who would like to try go for it 🤩 it’s nice but not on my skin
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Afterglow more...
This is so bright! I love it! I have at least 2 that have hit pan. It lasts so long and blends perfectly into my skin. But you can keep building it so it shines brighter with it still being blended nicely!
Kim R.
Houma, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Holy grail highlighter for me! It doesn’t look like much in the pan but it’s beautiful on the skin. No fall out, the formula similar to the ABH x Amrezy Highlight. I will definite repurchase.
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Jennifer L.
Phoenix
Review for: Summer Glow more...
I just bought this highlighter a few days ago and it is so good!! It is not chalky at all and gives the best highlight!
Hayley L.
Kaysville, UT
This is the cutest highlighter. It’s inexpensive but it does the job. I don’t wear a full face of makeup all the time but this is just enough for me to feel more put together. This highlighter is good for the subtle look that I like.
Madhurima C.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: CVS
In summer months it works on the my tanned skin. As well as in winter months I spray my brush with a bit of fixer and it's like a wet skin beamed with lights from heaven.
Ivonne B.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is so pretty to put on over your blush I love Milani and their blushes are so Pertty as well
Kaylee S.
Kaysville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It is blinding! It’s such a good product for the price range! I think everyone should definitely try this out!
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Samantha C.
How well does this work?