BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
cyara v.
goliad
Review for: Afterglow, Summer Glow more...
Milani highlighters are one of my favorites they are very pigmented. They last a long time and the ones I used had a very peachy undertone. They are easy to blend and stack on for more shine.
Marta M.
Elkton, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I do love the glow these strobelight highlighters give. Fery dewy looking not shimmery/glittery and pretty velvety smooth!
Dallis W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great highlight to give me a pop of shine. Great for drugstore. Looks beautiful and doesn’t emphasize texture
Hayley L.
Logan, UT
This is the cutest highlighter. It’s inexpensive but it does the job. I don’t wear a full face of makeup all the time but this is just enough for me to feel more put together. This highlighter is good for the subtle look that I like.
Sarah J.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
This highlight is amazing. Gives off a beautiful shimmer and you can definitely build but you won’t need much! Would recommend to everyone.
Christy T.
Nederland
Purchased at: CVS
This looks as amazing when first applied. It only lasts about half a day and then I have to reapply. This is by far the best drugstore highlighter I have tried.
Jullie J.
Bronx
Purchased at: Walgreens
The product was very glory. Unfortunately it fell and broke apart. Overall the product satisfied me.
Emily W.
Manchester
Review for: Strobelight Instant Glow Powder - Afterglow more...
My FAVOURITE highlighter of all time (so far) is 'Afterglow'. I am obsessed with this highlighter. The formula is so creamy and buttery and it just glides on your skin. It doesn't have chunky glitter it, which is great for me because it doesn't emphasise my pores. It's the perfect cool champagne colour and I can see myself getting through this pretty quickly. The packaging is so cute and the texture of the highlighter pan means it really grabs onto your brush. A little goes a long way, but I love to dig in and go all out with my highlighter and increase the intensity. If you only want a subtle highlight you will only need to dip your brush in the with the tiniest amount and swipe this over your cheeky bones and up round the side of your brow bone in the shape of a 'C' and you will look like you've got a natural sun glow. Gorgeous! (Did I mention how cheap this is too?! Winner winner chicken dinner) Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder
Shasa V.
Bolton, CA
Review for: Strobelight Instant Glow Powder - Sunglow more...
One of the best highlights I have, this is a go to product for me. It’s shimmery, not sparkly. It has golden undertones that compliment the skin. Love this brand and their products. I would even go as far as to say that prefer this highlight over BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Powder- Champagne Pop. I also would recommend this Milani product to anyone on a budget. Just be gentle with it because mine broke, but I’ve dropped it 4 times so it wasn’t a surprise.
Eden B.
Thornhill
Review for: Afterglow more...
these are very nice and can definitley be categorized as “blinding” but there are definitley some cons. while you can build up the glow, you have to be careful because it’s easy to have a strip of base pigment with this one, which i don’t like. additionally i feel like the lightest colour is light enough for my pale skin but it seems like a cool pink purple which definitley washes my skin out which i don’t like
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Samantha C.
How well does this work?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?