BY MILANI

Turn on your glow! Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices to experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion.

Mica (CI 77019), Magnesium Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• I hear that great things about Milani highlighters, are t...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
  • Is this a good highlighter for its Lowe price? How good d...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "this milani highlight or "strobelight" is beautoful and amazing, in beautoful packaging and a pretty design! it is not too dry or powdery and is like any high end brand in my opinion. its just really nice and the color afterglow is the one i have." in 60 reviews
  • "subtle and good, i love how it looks on your face. the only thing that is almost never obtained in the pharmacy." in 50 reviews
  • "this is the best drugstore highlighter. it is so creamy and smooth, and it adds such a beautiful glow to the skin without looking chunky or too metallic. it is very long wearing as well." in 13 reviews
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great! I have always recommended this to everyone I’ve met. It’s a affordable but beautiful highlight
Kirsten G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I really didn’t like this highlighter, it felt and looked VERY dry on the face, and it also had a lot of color to it, so you couldn’t see the natural color of the face through it, which I think made it look so cheap and obvious. Wouldn’t repurchase
Hayley L.
Logan, UT
This is the cutest highlighter. It’s inexpensive but it does the job. I don’t wear a full face of makeup all the time but this is just enough for me to feel more put together. This highlighter is good for the subtle look that I like.
Maggie K.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dayglow more...
The best drugstore highlight. Easily buildable and has a pretty champagne undertone. I use a wide fan brush to apply.
Rubio D.
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this color I just love it this is just popping right now in my spirit at 7:21 AM
nicole c.
526 merlot ave madera ca
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Milani. I have used this brand for years. I like this product so much but I think I need a different color because of my skin tone and this highlighter tone does not go to well. It is very brightening and I use it as an inner highlight for my eyes as well.
Day W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Afterglow more...
If you are a highlight junkie, you need this product. So easy to apply and blend with a fan or small blending brush. It tops any foundation beautifully. Good for all skin types. It’s a go to for me.
Ashley W.
Marina , CA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Summer Glow more...
Beautiful golden glow with great color pay off. Great for WOC, any skin tone really. All day wear
Kaylah G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sunset Glow, Moon Glow more...
I love this highlighter, however you have to be careful with application or you could get the powdery type chalky look which I’m not into. I love the shimmer and you barely need any product to get a glow.
Jullie J.
Bronx
Purchased at: Walgreens
The product was very glory. Unfortunately it fell and broke apart. Overall the product satisfied me.
Emma S.
where do you buy this ?
Samantha C.
How well does this work?
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
What do you think of Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder ?!!
Sandra R.
Dubai
It's a sheer highlighter??
Clarissa L.
Lodi
I want one but do I need it?