Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder - 0.3 oz.

Luminous powder defines your features with a healthy, warm glow Light-reflecting pearls add youthful radiance Shades to flatter every complexion Turn on your glow! Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder makes strobing and highlighting easy for beauty novices and experts alike. Light-reflecting pearls create a radiant finish that defines your features with a healthy, warm glow. Available in a range of shades to flatter every complexion. see more...

summer m.
I love this Milani highlighter I bought it a Walmart a couple days ago because was in need of a new highlighter lol. I kept seeing people raging about how great this highlighter so I figured I should try it and see it for myself so I picked picked up the shade strobelight and it has became one of my favorite brand of highlighters
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
The milani strobelight powder is amazing for drugstore. It can double as an inner eye shadow . It is excellent for strobing . So incredibly affordable. I picked mine up at Walmart for under ten dollars. I would definitely recommend this to anyone on a budget who wants high quality.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
I love this highlighter. It’s a pressed powder that highlights well but isn’t overpowering on my face. It can be found almost anywhere and it lasts for a long time, so it is well worth the price, which isn’t much to begin with. I will definitely use this again.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I have really enjoyed this highlight I got the shade 01 as I am very fair. I found this highlight to be bright but not too glittery or blinding. Very natural yet poppy if that makes sense. 9.99 so it seems pricey at checkout but well worth the price! #milani #strobelight #bestdrugstorehighlight
Emma A.
Uggggh I freaking LOVE this highlighter! I'm a fair girl with slightly
pink undertones so this product is perfect on me. I don't like the super
metallic look which is why I almost always use this one because you can
build it up to high shine but it still looks creamy and natural. I also
haven't noticed this emphasizing texture and it looks great in
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love it. The powder is a beautiful gold shimmery color and looks great on warm skin tones. You can build it up for an even better shimmer effect. The powder is very creamy and doesn't dust away like some other powders do. The package is sturdy and pretty as well.
Chloe C.
Longview, WA
I like this high lighter because it is more on the golden tone of high lighters. This product needs to be used with a slight heavy hand. Malani's STROBELIGHT does slightly inhance the looke of pores and skin texture. If you have large/noticeable pores or ruff skin I would recommend you to stay away from this product.
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
My absolute favorite highlighter of all time. It's blinding, buildable, and doesn't have super chunky glitter in it which I prefer. It's well worth the $10 and has been better than any prestige highlighter I've ever tried.
Brenda S.
This highlighter is one of the best ones. It is my ultimate favorite one I use it all the time. Have received great comments about it. Awesome price the consistency of it is not buttery smooth but not flaky either.
Renae F.
Very easy to apply and bright and shiny. It is loose and powdery. I wish it was a little more dense. I enjoy this product and would probably buy again. I would say it's affordable. I would recommend to my friends