Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz uploaded by Morgan R.Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz uploaded by Darlene Z.

BY MILANI

Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner features a waterproof gel formula and super-saturated pigments in a wide range of shades-from bold matte black to an intense yet flattering sapphire blue. Color glides on, stays creamy for blending, then sets quickly for transfer-resistant, all day wear. Color: Linked On Black. see more...

• I have tried this eye pencil, both in black and blue. I love the ...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this on the upper lashline? Does it transfer li...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rocio P.
I swear by this eyeliner pencil it's awesome super black stays put just as stated I love it I've purchased many of them
Amanda P.
Works very well and is very pigmented . Def a good cheap eyeliner . Lasts longer than my urban decay one
Tonya L.
I have the Stay On Sapphire one and love the color, it is so vibrant and strong. Long lasting also.
Catherine C.
This eyeliner is objectively really good! It's creamy, easy to apply, pigmented and long-lasting. However, I like to line my upper waterline with black pencil because I have hooded eyes. I find that this liner smudges onto my contact lenses throughout the day so that I have to take them out and clean them or my vision is blurred and my contacts are stained. I don't have this problem with my other liners. So I would not recommend for contact wearers.
Diana Q.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried this eye pencil, both in black and blue. I love the color and how easy they glide on but I can't help but feel that they don't stay on long enough. It's supposed to be waterproof, yet it isn't on me. Does anyone else have this problem?  Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 ozMilani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Keep On Sapphire - 0.04 oz
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Has anybody tried this on the upper lashline? Does it transfer like up to your browbone/eyelid? I have that issue with eyeliners they always end up on my upper eyes even if I set them with power..also does it stay all day when u tighline with it?