Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz uploaded by Morgan R.Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz uploaded by Darlene Z.

BY MILANI

Stay Put Waterproof Eyeliner features a waterproof gel formula and super-saturated pigments in a wide range of shades-from bold matte black to an intense yet flattering sapphire blue. Color glides on, stays creamy for blending, then sets quickly for transfer-resistant, all day wear. Color: Linked On Black. see more...

• I have tried this eye pencil, both in black and blue. I love the ...1 Answers
  • Has anybody tried this on the upper lashline? Does it transfer li...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I enjoy this eyeliner. I like how creamy and smooth it applies on my waterline. It is black enough for me and I love how it makes my eyes look. I wish it would last long on my waterline though but my waterline. The packaging is very nice and feels luxurious. I don't mind sharpening it but I much prefer the retractable ones. It's still a good product and I will continue to purchase this eyeliner.
Jan G.
Love this water proof eyeliner, very creamy during application ones it settle will dry looking matte and stay where you put it. I can smudge this product to create smoky eye, but it must be right the way before it settle. Application is clean, easy, creamy to start. Totally recomendable.
Katelyn V.
I give this product 5 stars for its pigment and creamy texture. This was like any other liner,it wore off about an hour after applying it (which surprised me because I always have them fade right after applying.) I'd say it's definitely the best at the drugstore, I'd repurchase again.
Amy R.
Richmond, VA
Very matte black eyeliner. Very smooth and soft that it doesn't hurt going on the water lines. I've had it for a few weeks now and I cannot complain. It's my first time using it but it's a product I'll definitely purchase again. Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz
Leslie W.
This is one of the best drug store eyeliners I've tried in a long time. It goes on creamy and smooth. Very easy to apply for top eyeliner or perfect for in the water line. I will def repurchase this. My favorite thing is that it drys down to the perfect matte.
Renn J.
This eyeliner is PERFECT. And for under $7?! Milani knocks it out of the park AGAIN with their quality drugstore products. Packaging is lovely, color is pigmented and easy to apply. I will never buy another high end eyeliner again as long as this one exists!
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
This is my new favorite eyeliner. I wear eyeliner every day I can’t go without it. This eyeliner just glides on perfectly, it’s super easy to use and it doesn’t smudge as easily as others for me. I would buy again
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is my NEW favorite eyeliner. I noticed using any other eyeliner pencils for my lash line it would wear throughout the day & I'd always have to reapply. It also would smudge off with sweat or tears. What I love about this pencil is that it glides on with ease, its creamy, & it does not smudge at all! I love it!!
Darlene Z.
Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 oz This liner is very pigmented & long lasting. It doesn't bleed out, smudge or transfer. I use it to tight line my upper lash line & to line my bottom water line. It works really well for me.
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Love this eyeliner ! I always have a hard time with eyeliners not able to get right at the lash line and keep from any kind of skintone showing through. I know tightlining can fix that, but I don't like doing that. This liner is so smooth and it lets you super close to the lash line and I love that!
Diana Q.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried this eye pencil, both in black and blue. I love the color and how easy they glide on but I can't help but feel that they don't stay on long enough. It's supposed to be waterproof, yet it isn't on me. Does anyone else have this problem?  Milani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Linked On Black - 0.04 ozMilani Stay Put QuickGlide Eyeliner Keep On Sapphire - 0.04 oz
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Has anybody tried this on the upper lashline? Does it transfer like up to your browbone/eyelid? I have that issue with eyeliners they always end up on my upper eyes even if I set them with power..also does it stay all day when u tighline with it?