BY MILANI

Stay Put Matte 17HR Wear Liquid Eyeliner - For eyes that turn heads, you need this quick-drying liquid-to-matte liner that delivers full color for up to 17 hours. Milani Stay Put Matte 17HR Wear Liquid Eyeliner's ultra thin felt tip applicator lets you create natural to bold looks with ease and controlled precision - in one single step. No need for constant mirror-checks - this formula is humidity and sweat-resistant. Shake well before using. Remove with an oil-based eye makeup remover. - Stay Put Matte 17HR Wear Liquid Eyeliner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
An eye look is never complete without an eyeliner. I’ve been a Milani user for a long time and when I found out about this product I did not hesitate in buying it. It is very pigmented and easy to apply. I bought it in the blue color. Totally recommend it and I will buy it again and again!
Anita P.
Mission, TX
yes! Matte green eyeliner ?! What?!! Yes! When I saw this color I got so excited I had to try it and let me tell you, I LOVED IT! Such a beautiful color and it stays matte which is my favorite part, and I love that color as well!! Milani Stay Put Matte Liner, 01 Black Matte, 0.09 fl oz
Alicia A.
White city, OR
This liners formula is beyond perfect!! I love the pigmentation and the matte finish is to die for lol although the only flaw it has is that the tip is weird id perfer a brush instead because it makes the lines thick asf and i mean concealer can fix it but i hate having to fix it i like it perfect the first time. Overall i really liked it!
Bambi S.
Santa Maria
Possibly my favorite eyeliner ever.Its' formulation is great and applies really well.It dries quickly,fully matte,and transfer proof.It is true to the long wear claim made on the packaging.And the opacity of the liner is amazing,including the blue that is available along with the black,brown,and green.
Palmira B.
This is seriously the only eyeliner I have been using for a long time I love how even the color allies and how long it stays on for! I have really watery eyes so let me say this really STAY PUT! And it he price is awesome I have the emerald the black and Brown color so far!
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
It's so crazy! It wipes off easily at the end of the day but it stays and doesn't smear or rub off during wear time. Very nice matte look, and I have hooded eyes and it's just very very nice to finally find one that makes me happy. Affordable also!! :)
Luna T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my new staple go to everyday eyeliner. I was an avid nyc liner girl but it's been so hard to find.

This liner is even better. Stays kaput all day. Even in yr lash line. Dries fast. Cheap and afforable and black black black.
Alejandra S.
Mercedes, TX
I love this eyeliner it's the one I use all the time. Its matte and it's super easy to apply, so Smooth! It's dark and it last long. Also, the fine tip it has gives it precision and gives you a great wing!
Elizabeth O.
Corpus Christi, TX
Omg !!! I love love love this eyeliner it lasts all day. It's better then some on the high priced products on the market. I was so pleased with how great this is.
Angel F.
What i like about this eyeliner is the matte formula since i'm not a huge fan of glossy liquid eyeliners. It also applies very smoothly, and dries very quickly. What i dont like about this eyeliner is the brush that came with it. To me, its very hard so it makes it hard to achieve that perfect wing liner. Also, when i used the brush i felt a little burning sensation i'm not sure if it was the product that caused it or the rubbing against my eyelid with the super hard brush that did it. Most likely not going to repurchase.
Becky V.
I like to test out all the 'waterproof' eyeliner there is out there on the drugstore. I have two questions... 1. Is it opaque? 2. Felt tip or Brush Tip? How do you like the control?
Alyssa H.
Mcallen , Tx
Barely got this eyeliner today and was wondering if anyone has used it and what you thought about it , the brush looked a little weird lol so idk