BY MILANI

taupe recommended: golden blonde to light ash brown hair;defines, filles & sculpts brows;long-wearing & waterproof;applicator included see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this pomade. It’s so long lasting and it has so much product. It is very pigmented so you need only a little tiny bit. My only complaint is that it dries fairly fast, and I have trouble keeping it close. Somehow the lid always comes off in my makeup bag and you can imagine what a mess that is. I still give it five stars because I’m never disappointed by it.
Kayla M.
Fayetteville
Love this product! It stays put all day. I have dark blonde hair and this matches my color perfectly. The product isn’t chunky or cakey. I love the application tool it comes with. It makes it easy to precisely fill in your brows!
Brittany W.
Orangeburg, SC
I love love love this. I only started doing my brows about a year ago and I tried a couple different brands before this one but this is my absolute fave. I always recommend it to people. It’s incredible.
Keely H.
Flagstaff
Just as good as ABH in my opinion! And the color was much more natural than ABH’s! Plus, the brow brush and spoolie is a great addition and the brush I use for my brows every day!
Jasmine P.
Kennewick, WA
After a while it gets very dry so you may have to add some time of product like moisturizer to make it usable again, however it has better coverage than most other brands.
Farah K.
Didn’t like. Color was good but pencil was too thick and didn’t stay put well. Not one I will repurchase
Victoria T.
For a drugstore product this is pretty good. The color matched my brows perfectly and the brow pencil that came with it never frayed or got damaged. The only reason I didn’t give it a full 5 stars is because it didn’t last the whole day, but that didn’t bother me too much.
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.