Milani Stay Put Brow Color uploaded by Linda C.Milani Stay Put Brow Color uploaded by Shaddai L.Milani Stay Put Brow Color uploaded by Erica R.See all 133 photos
6 colors available

BY MILANI #5 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Helps Define, Fill Sculpt Brows Long-Wearing Waterproof 2 Professional Applicator 3 Brow Color Golden blonde to light ash brown hair. see more...

• Milani Stay Put Brow Color or NYX Cos...Both are great and kinda compa... 1 Answers
  • I'm 13 and my eyebrows have no color ...it will not look weird, maybe ... 1 Answers
  • Estuve mirando este producto y me gus...Lo recomiendo o Anastasia Beve... 1 Answers
Photos (133)
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My all time favorite brow product! Easily to apply and blend. If you are like me also easy to fix mistakes while applying if you mess up drawing your eyebrows without having to undo all of it. But after around 30 seconds or so the color is there to stay! It does NOT budge. So Waterproof that my waterproof makeup remover has a hard time getting it all off. It looks so natural that when I am taking off my makeup I have to rub a lot on my eyebrows because I can't tell if I still have product on my eyebrows or if that's my natural brow. I have used this swimming in the pool, while dancing the night away at the club, and even sweating like crazy in the gym/sauna and it didn't budge or even fade a bit!!!
Celestina S.
Celestina S.
Milani Stay Put Brow Color is a brow color that isn't for beginners. It is a gel color so it will be a lot darker once applied, especially if one is heavy handed and if you aren't experienced at shading eyebrows you will be guaranteed to be unhappy with your results.
I am a fan of this product and feel it stacks up nicely when compared to pricier department store brands. It comes with a dual brush, applicator on one end and spoolie on the other, but it still feels like a full-sized brush when applying product. Once color is applied it doesn't run or smudge either. I can recommend this product to people who are quite comfortable doing their own eyebrows.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Dark
Ive used almost every method for eyebrows & gel is my favorate simpley because i have dark hair so powder isn't as dark as id like & i cant seem to make my eyebrows look natural with the pencil . however this is the only eyebrow gel ive tried but i personally like it depending on how much you apply to your brush you can make your eyebrows dramatic or natural . i preferabley go for natural so aslong as you don't apply to much you can get the natural look its easy to glide on & it doesn't dry quick which is why i love it . also its small but it last quite a while ive had mine for like 2-3 months & i use it almost everyday
brandi b.
brandi b.
May 13, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
Review for: Natural Taupe
I actually bought this and gave it away when I first started getting serious about makeup because I... could not.... get this to work. no matter how careful I was, I always ended up with a power brow. after getting comfortable with pencil products, I tried it again and with some practice I love it. I don't much like the brush it came with, I use an angled liner brush instead and use the spoolie from the one it came with. with a light hand it works very well. it does have a tendency to get dry, but if you use a toothpick and stir it up it's back to creamy consistency.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
The Milani stay put brow is definitely a must have I believe it's like a dupe of the Anastasia Brow. So if you don't really have the money to purchase the Anastasia Brow stay put then I would recommend definitely to buy the Milani one it works just as great I mean I've been using it for probably going on a year now it works just great at least you know really helps me to find and add a little bit more thickness and color to my eyebrows since I have a little bit of happiness and one of them and the brush that comes with it is great I love it highly recommend
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Dark
This is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade. Although it doesn't have the same amount of shades to choose from. It's great to see if filling in your brows with a gel is what you want because if it's not your cup of tea then you're not down with wasted money. The lightest color they have was too dark for me honestly, I have a hard time finding a blonde that doesn't look fake. I still use the brush for this with my ABH pomade. My only complaint was that it did dry out after a while of use and it was hard to apply.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
I was looking for a good pomade to replace my Anastasia one and I decided to pick this one up. I picked up the dark brown shade bc it worked at the time and it was a workhorse for a while until it dried up to the point where it just wouldn't accept anything to help revive it. I would repurchase again but unfortunately they don't carry any cool toned shades to suit my very black brows. Overall I would definitely recommend this if you can find a shade that'll suit you. Oh and the brush it comes with is excellent and I still use it today.
Breeana B.
Breeana B.
Linton, IN
I specialize in making eyebrows look flawless, and with that being said this is hands down my new favorite holy grail product. I use the color Brunette daily with the application brush. This color is also very versatile for clients. This product is super build able if you want a more defined brow. The product is creamy and easy to work with. It also sets perfectly. It sets to similar a brow gel and true to the color. It also last a long time! I'm not certain if it's water proof but it sure does last even after a swim without running!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I tried using this when I ran out of my ABH Dipbrow. I did really love the color and shade of Milani's Taupe. It was perfect. It had no red tones in it. It wasn't too grey. It was a beautifully tan/khaki color. Some taupe shades are entirely too grey . i loved this shade. However, it felt more like a wax than a pomade. It plastered my brows to my face and i dont have a lot of brow hair so it seemed to draw more attention to that fact. Had i had more brow hair then i think this product wouldve been much better.
danielle l.
danielle l.
austell, GA
You guys this Milani brow pomade is sooooo amazing ! I knew the second I used it I was going to love it .. I ahve never found such an amazing color match to my brows !! This stuff lasts all day and keeps my brows in place . I also love the brush it comes with . I was always worried brow pomades would smear if I touched them but this didn't ! This stuff lasted all day I was so impressed with it ! If you guys are looking for a cheaper version of the abh dip brow try this !!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Memphis, TN
Does this feel gel like on your eyebrows or is it weightless?
Tempest S.
Tempest S.
elizabeth, nj
I have been looking for a good brow gel and many people have recommended Anastasia's brow pomade but some have said milani stay out brow gel works just as well, is that true? Should I try it?
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Is this a good product? wanna try but not sure.
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bossier city, LA
Would this be good for someone new to dip brow products that doesn't want to splurge on ABH?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
This says it is dark brown but the pictures attached seem to be of people with light brown eyebrows. What color is this really?