BY MILANI #31 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Helps Define, Fill Sculpt Brows Long-Wearing Waterproof 2 Professional Applicator 3 Brow Color Golden blonde to light ash brown hair. see more...

• Milani Stay Put Brow Color or NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade ?1 Answers
  • Does this feel gel like on your eyebrows or is it weightless?12 Answers
  • What other product can this be compared to? Or what othwr brand c...1 Answers
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My all time favorite brow product! Easily to apply and blend. If you are like me also easy to fix mistakes while applying if you mess up drawing your eyebrows without having to undo all of it. But after around 30 seconds or so the color is there to stay! It does NOT budge. So Waterproof that my waterproof makeup remover has a hard time getting it all off. It looks so natural that when I am taking off my makeup I have to rub a lot on my eyebrows because I can't tell if I still have product on my eyebrows or if that's my natural brow. I have used this swimming in the pool, while dancing the night away at the club, and even sweating like crazy in the gym/sauna and it didn't budge or even fade a bit!!!
Celestina S.
Milani Stay Put Brow Color is a brow color that isn't for beginners. It is a gel color so it will be a lot darker once applied, especially if one is heavy handed and if you aren't experienced at shading eyebrows you will be guaranteed to be unhappy with your results.
I am a fan of this product and feel it stacks up nicely when compared to pricier department store brands. It comes with a dual brush, applicator on one end and spoolie on the other, but it still feels like a full-sized brush when applying product. Once color is applied it doesn't run or smudge either. I can recommend this product to people who are quite comfortable doing their own eyebrows.
brandi b.
Review for: Natural Taupe
I actually bought this and gave it away when I first started getting serious about makeup because I... could not.... get this to work. no matter how careful I was, I always ended up with a power brow. after getting comfortable with pencil products, I tried it again and with some practice I love it. I don't much like the brush it came with, I use an angled liner brush instead and use the spoolie from the one it came with. with a light hand it works very well. it does have a tendency to get dry, but if you use a toothpick and stir it up it's back to creamy consistency.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
The Milani stay put brow is definitely a must have I believe it's like a dupe of the Anastasia Brow. So if you don't really have the money to purchase the Anastasia Brow stay put then I would recommend definitely to buy the Milani one it works just as great I mean I've been using it for probably going on a year now it works just great at least you know really helps me to find and add a little bit more thickness and color to my eyebrows since I have a little bit of happiness and one of them and the brush that comes with it is great I love it highly recommend
Breeana B.
Linton , IN
I specialize in making eyebrows look flawless, and with that being said this is hands down my new favorite holy grail product. I use the color Brunette daily with the application brush. This color is also very versatile for clients. This product is super build able if you want a more defined brow. The product is creamy and easy to work with. It also sets perfectly. It sets to similar a brow gel and true to the color. It also last a long time! I'm not certain if it's water proof but it sure does last even after a swim without running!
Morgan H.
Torrington , CT
I tried using this when I ran out of my ABH Dipbrow. I did really love the color and shade of Milani's Taupe. It was perfect. It had no red tones in it. It wasn't too grey. It was a beautifully tan/khaki color. Some taupe shades are entirely too grey . i loved this shade. However, it felt more like a wax than a pomade. It plastered my brows to my face and i dont have a lot of brow hair so it seemed to draw more attention to that fact. Had i had more brow hair then i think this product wouldve been much better.
danielle l.
austell, GA
You guys this Milani brow pomade is sooooo amazing ! I knew the second I used it I was going to love it .. I ahve never found such an amazing color match to my brows !! This stuff lasts all day and keeps my brows in place . I also love the brush it comes with . I was always worried brow pomades would smear if I touched them but this didn't ! This stuff lasted all day I was so impressed with it ! If you guys are looking for a cheaper version of the abh dip brow try this !!
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
I've never used a drugstore brand for eyebrow color until this little pot of magic entered my life. I use taupe because I'm blonde this product is not only crazy cheap but it really gets the job done. My favorite part about it is that it's like a colored gel that fills my brows in AND keeps the hairs tamed and in place. Tip: definitely don't use the brush it comes with. Buy a higher quality brush and this stuff will be your best friend.
Wendy T.
Review for: Medium Brown
I think this is a really good starter before spending on high end to make sure you like the application process, its a little chalky compared to my tarte and the brush is cheap (kind of hard plastic bristles but works well with the product) it blends out nicely, I had the ash blonde and it was pretty grey looking but doable and made my brows look perfect (blend blend blend) this is a darn good product for the price!
Leah C.
Los Angeles, CA
The best brow product ive ever used! I use the color 'brunette' and its the perfect shade. It stays put all day and you can make it as bold or subtle as you want. I like filling my brows in my brows lightly so i dip the brush in and wipe the excess off on the lid. That way i get a little at a time and can pick up more product from the lid without getting too much. It stays put through swimming and lasts all day!
Kelsey C.
Memphis, TN
Does this feel gel like on your eyebrows or is it weightless?
Tempest S.
elizabeth, nj
I have been looking for a good brow gel and many people have recommended Anastasia's brow pomade but some have said milani stay out brow gel works just as well, is that true? Should I try it?
Kimberly P.
Is this a good product? wanna try but not sure.
Alysha S.
Bossier city, LA
Would this be good for someone new to dip brow products that doesn't want to splurge on ABH?
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
This says it is dark brown but the pictures attached seem to be of people with light brown eyebrows. What color is this really?