BY MILANI

Spotlight Face & Eye Strobe Palette is the ultimate multitasking glow powder with universal flattering shades to illuminate face and eyes like never before. Light-reflecting powders build and blend effortlessly for an instant glow. Use as a blush, highlighter, eye accent and to spotlight all of your prettiest features with beautiful luminosity.

Buy on ULTA
  • "perfect compact on the go! something for everything! tha powers feel like butter and the pigments are there! [product:milani-spotlight-face-eye-strobe-palette]" in 31 reviews
  • "the highlight and the contour are a good combination together and the blush compliments it in a good way" in 4 reviews
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
I really like this strobe palette! The colors it comes with work so great with my skin color. I love the lighter color for highlight the pink for blush. This palette is very pigmented and highly recommend this to everyone. If you want to go extra spray some fix plus to the brush to have an extra pop.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
I have this in Golden Lights, which is for deeper skin. I love how smooth this applies and does not emphasize pores or skin texture. In this, you get three colors: copper, bronze, and gold. The bronze shade is a bit too deep for my skin (I'm around NC 50 in MAC), but I mix it with either the copper or gold and it works great. This is perfect for traveling.
Alex R.
Boston
These are sooo pigmented! Don’t get me wrong that’s a great thing! Just makes it difficult to apply the right amount without looking like a clown. Great quality for the price and I love the colors, I bought the dark one too, but you do have to be careful and use a light hand!
Karsyn E.
I had high expectations for this. I was shocked when it didn’t work for me. There was minimal color pay off on the face. They are beautiful colors but, it just didn’t work for me. I literally had to dig my brush in it just to get some color. Definitely not impressed!!!
Mariana V.
merced
Milani is my favorite drug store brand! I love this highlighter, it gives it a wet look! Very blinding! One of the best highlighters I’ve ever purchased! Better than what i expected. I’ve been using mine alot so its almost time to go back and purchase another one😇
Shaune P.
Buckeye
This is a really amazing multi tasking palette. You can use all of these shades to make a pretty eye look, and you also have a beautiful blush, Bronzer and highlight. Beware that these shades are all shimmery but if that’s what you prefer then you’ll love this!
Mackenzie K.
I absolutely adore the highlight shade in each of these but I HATE how they combined three products into one pan. I have never understood why brands do this as you have to be extra careful when swirling your brush not to dip into the bronzer right next to it
vivian p.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first ever purchase when buying a highlighter and it worked pretty well, it was long lasting and it looked good for a simple makeup look, it was pretty sheer but I wouldn’t buy it again since I’ve found another brand that I really liked.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I mostly reach for the white shimmery highlighter but don’t get me wrong!! I love all the colors in this palette .. The pigmentation is intense . It could be super blinding depending on how you apply it and it has a huge amount of products so hitting pan takes like forever.
Gabrielle R.
Dallas
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this highlighter ! I seriously can’t get enough of this product ! I believe this highliter is great for all skin types. Although if you have dry skin I would recommend spraying fix plus or a dewy setting spray after.
Madison B.
Does this product glow glow glow like the sun or is it just shimmery?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Is this expensive?
Mirana F.
MIAMI, FL
this palette seems to be blush, bronzer and highlighter or are shadows, because I'm confused?
Dee I.
How much shimmer is in the bronzer
Katie P.
Youngsville , NC
What is this palette for?