BY MILANI

New specialty nail lacquer that exhibits a unique 3D Holographic effect that no other nail lacquer has ever achieved. The nail lacquer appears to color-shift as the illumination source or the viewing angle changes. This color phenomenon is based on... see more...

Violet F.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it's awesome. One of my favorites. It is so easy to apply and blends so well. Hardly any fall out and goes on so smoothly. Which I love. I bought it at cvs pharmacy in the cosmetic department. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary P.
Schiller Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color great for fall. Great consistency and great price compared to other drug store brands. I picked mine up at my local Walgreens. One top coat and it is sure to last. I highly recommend it.
Yanina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! Easy to put on, lasts for a couple days. Then just add some more. Easy to remove. Looks great on my medium skin.
Lizet V.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing Eyeshadow it's such a beautiful blue and it's so buttery on the fingers ❤
Georgia B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda cool I have not seen it before. But I have gotten rude comments about it which were mean.