Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil uploaded by Dorothy R.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip liner pencil in deep copper

Milani Solid Shine Lip Pencil
  • "Loveeeee this color. I purchased mines on amazon because I could never find in my local area. This lippy pencil is creamy and beautiful!" in 3 reviews
Angee K.
San Jose, CA
I actually use this as an all over lip pencil and use a gloss as a topper. It has staying power too which is a huge bonus. It glides on nice and doesn't tug at the lip nor does it get crumbly. I just wish I could find more shades.
Mackenzie S.
Alabama
Great product for on the go good sturdy packaging perfect for tossing in your hand bag for touch ups wears off kinda quickly tho so you have to reapply often but i love the range of colors I'd repurchase it
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL
The quality of this product was better than I had expected. I liked this lip pencil because it is affordable in price for any consumer. Because of the price point it made it feel as if I was getting a special new treat to try without breaking the bank. I love anything Lips! This pencil glides on smoothly as a liner but it was an overall great color that I used on my full lips. This topaz had a great sparkle that was perfect for the work day without being overpowering in an office setting. The full color was about average in long lastly power (I drink a lot of coffee all day) but it was abit drying for me --- so I did need to apply a clear balm. Although this probably wouldn't be a go to for me the price does allow me to purchase other colors and use as a liner with some of my other lip products that I currently have in my collection.
Tyiesha G.
This lip liner is by far my favorite, it's easy to use and works great. It's easy to make your lips look plumper by outlining a little extra of your lips. Makes them look totally natural too. I love it and it is a must buy.
emi m.
Milani is a go to makeup brand I love and this liner is no exception. It makes my lips pop all the time. It is perfect with a nude lipstick and can also be rocked with a gloss.
Salina C.
I love milani backed blushes but never tried there lip products so i thought i would give a try being that i love milani backed blushes so glad i did they are so hydrating and long lasting on the lips with just enough color and very com trouble on the lips .I would definitely suggest them to a friend.
jennifer G.
New Castle, DE
milani me encanta en todo los sentidos precio calidad va genial los labiales preciosos y los rubores me encantan es una de mis marcas favoritas en productos de maquillajes los labiales mattes son de los mas preciosos y me encantan todos todos sus productos
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
Everytime I have a night on the town here in the lovely las vegas I have to have this on. Even for a casual lunch date every once in a blue moon. It goes above and beyond of all expectations. It is my holy bible of lip pencils. A true ride or die of my go to make up
Nidhi S.
Syracuse, NY
Bold color, gives your lip a great outline and easy to use and carry with you, first to,e user and would really go and purchase it again, application is easy, value for your money and its worth the price you pay. Yes would want everyone to get it.
Beverly T.
Evergreen, CO
Milani is such a great drugstore brand that has prestige quality products at ridiculously low prices.
This lip pencil is terrific and their range of colors is great.
Lines in a snap without pulling. Glides effortlessly and did I mention the price?