Milani's Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette is expertly designed with a seductive mix of cool iridescent neutrals and smoked out metallics shadows that can be worn alone or together. This palette features 12 pure pigment, velvety mattes paired with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette!
Mars, PA
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Target
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette This Palette has 8 velvity matte shades and 4 smoked out metalic shades. This leads towar d neuetral palette and the shades are more neutral shades. In this beautifully packadged gold palette with a large mirror and color saturation reminds me of some of the Tarte palletes in consistency (finely milled & color payoff). There can be a little fallout from the metalic shades so be certain to tap your brush. Not to mention it is a GREAT value. Also as always Milani products are cruelty free! ⭐️❤️😍
Purchased at: Target
This is probably my favorite palette that Milani has on the market I absolutely love all the colors that are afford in the Palette they are all up my alley and absolutely shunning you can go from day to night time using this one Palette the shadows themselves are highly pigmented and rich in color pay off they blend out like a dream this may be drug store but it has the quality of high end highly recommend.
Mason, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a new favorite for me I love neutral palettes and my favorite is shimmer shades. The blend pretty nice, my only complaint is they are not long lasting. I use concealer underneath and setting spray and after a 10 hour day of work my eyeshadow is creased and coming off in the middle which is a bummer but I still think it’s pretty for non work occasions!
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very easy palette to work with. The shadeland really easily, but there's not a lot of pigmentation. So you do kind of have to work on that with it. this is a very everyday palette I could definitely see me using this on a daily basis. I do have other palettes like this from the Lonnie and I love them. so I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out.
Ridgeway, VA
This palette is a bit too neutral for me.  The matte shades don't show up without a lot of layering and have quite a bit of fallout.  The metallics have more pigment and less fallout.  It also seems to fade within a few hours, even when I use a primer and setting spray.  I love Milani products, but I'll be giving this palette to my niece.
Benton, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a great find for the drugstore. It's my favorite cool tone palette at the moment. Its pigment is perfect and it blends very effortlessly. You can use the lighter colors for an everyday look or you can darken it up and get a very smokey and sultry look with this palette.
Redmond , WA
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa J.
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melissa J.
I absolutely love this palette! I feel like this is a perfect natural, basic palette but also has the shimmering colors to play with. The eyeshadows are easy to apply & blend and are really pigmented. The packaging is beautiful and luxe! Definitely would re-purchase (if I ever run out! I think it will last a LONG time!!)  MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
Collinsville, IL
This is my go to everyday palette. I love the soft cool colors and everything blends out like a dream. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cool toned neutral palette
Newport News, VA
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Morgan L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly this is not one of my favorite palettes. The shades are fine and blend out nicely, I just dont reach for it as much as others. However, you can create some good dramatic looks with it for sure.
Mashpee
MILANI Soft & Sultry Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kim P.
This is a nice neutral palette that you can do a beautiful smoky eye with. There is a lot of fallout & some of the shadows you really have to work but overall for the price it gets you there