15 colors available

BY MILANI

Just one simple step smoothes and evens out skin tone while covering imperfections. Oil Free HD Light Reflecting Optical Diffusers for Flawless Skin This lightweight cream glides on easily then transforms to a soft powder finish.  Moisture-balanced for all skin types.  Feels fabulous on your skin.  Fast results that last. Deluxe sponge applicator included. ; see more...

Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this Milani cream powder, I think it's one of the best products Milani has. It's very rich and creamy, it has some of the same undertones that Mac provides. It is very thick, easily blendable if you use the right brush or sponge.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
When I say this is the only Cream-to-powder I use, it is the only one! It perfectly matches my skin! Looks like I am not even wearing the makeup and I constantly get compliments on my good looking skin.
Janel K.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
Love Love this Milani make up products, definitely recommend this foundation to everyone. It feels light to the skin, and makes your face feel absolutely soft and amazing ❤️ must try !!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I was worried that it would feel sticky but it goes on smoothly and quickly dries. It covers my flaws perfectly! I'm addicted!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Really good product. Its easy to apply and take off. I actually used this for my prom and its stayed the entire night.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I love Milani make up! This powder is great! It's light weight and doesn't make your face look or feel cakey.
Chanae B.
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Pecan 12
Stumbled upon this product at Marshals for $1.99. Love this product it has great blend ability. Even topped this product with a powder bronzer and it didn't move. Product is very lightweight, I have dry/combination skin and it worked great. I would recommend this product for all skin types. Only regret I have is that I couldn't find it in a darker color for my contour
Shamika G.
Shamika G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love to use this as concealer and also to clean up my brows shape. It holds well but I'm not necessarily sure that it's the best for oily skin. I use it to neutralize my dark circles and dark spots as well.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a nice powder to creme foundation. It applies beautifully over liquid foundation. The only thing is the applicator sponge that came with it is extremely messy once used in the product and hard to clean. I appreciate that it have a mirror so that you can get ready in a pinch.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Review for: Make Up, Soft Beige
Grabbed this item from my local walmart when i was on my way out for an event and found it to be just lovely! The coverage it just great and even on my fair skin it blends so naturally with  my foundation. I would by this one again as it is part of my daily makeup routine!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Anna P.
Anna P.
I have been interested in this for a while. How does it dry? Does it have a sheen? Or is it matte? Also is it pretty high coverage? And how big or much product is in the container?
Tara W.
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?