BY MILANI

Meet your new photo-opp BFF. This not-quite-foundation - a complexion perfector if ever there was one - glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a powder. Laced with light diffusers for minimizing imperfections, it yields a soft matte, camera-ready finish.

Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Silica, Nylon-12, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Laurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Myristyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultamarines (CI 77007).

• it's good ? I look for something that does not produce gr...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cr...6 Answers
  • So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantas...1 Answers
Marina D.
Vancouver
Supper smooth finish, stays on so well, great coverage, easy to apply. Love this product!
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Milani Smooth Finish Cream to Powder Makeup Foundation, Buff (3-Pack) more...
I really like this for a simple medium coverage it last all day at work looks very natural Esaú to apply blends out nicely and good for people with combination skin.
jaclyn h.
Philadelphia
This is great for a light contour works very easy with a beauty sponge great for beginners who are not comfortable with cream contour
Abs S.
Lancaster
So I have this in walnut 05 I tend to use it as a contour. And I absolutely love it. It comes with it own applicator but I like to use my own brush on it. The formula is smooth light weight and very easy to move and blend. I have a hard time finding this color. But will not give up because I am very happy with this product its affordable and worth every penny. As you can tell i will use it to the very end. Because its absolutely great on my skin as soft as silk.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Love this so much. Very nice sheer finish and very good price. I love Milani. Easy to apply and has a nice scent
Nohemi C.
Litchfield
Great finishing powder. Great and reliable price and product. Smooth to apply and controls oily skin.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Sand more...
I love that this product had a creamy look to it once it's applied but after it says it does give you a powdery finish I love that it has a nice flawless look to it it doesn't blend very well in the skin and it does last all day
Vanessa J.
Un fond de teint avec les pigments parfaits pour ma peau ! J'ai été ravie de l'utiliser également sur une cliente ! Il a un effet poudré agréable à porter, assez couvrant et lumineux ! Un résultat de teint unifié naturel, que l'on peut agrémenter par la suite de concealer pour les points lumières, et d'une poudre libre légère ! #Top !
Ivy G.
use this product as a bronzer and it is beautiful! i get tons of compliments on my bronzer because of this product! it has a natural finish and makes my skin looks sun kissed 😍 so good!
Kaitlyn P.
Fords, NJ
This is my go to product. After I apply my foundation I use this powder to not only set my makeup and get the perfect foundation color. I know I’m not the only one who notices foundation colors change once on your skin so I use this to match my skin tone and even it out. I keep about 3 in my makeup bag at a time. You can also use them to bronze your skin without all the glitter and orange color that other bronzers leave. It’s a dual use product
Cassie C.
Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-powder foundations just slide all over my skin instead of blending.
Kate W.
Plano, TX
What kind of skin type would this product be best for?
Tara W.
West Monroe, LA
I've been looking forever for the perfect cream to powder foundation! This came up on a google search for good cream to powder foundation. Has anyone tried this? Does is go on smoothly last all day?
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
So I've recently discovered #Milani products are a fantastic deal, offering both affordability and quality, but I'm hesitant to try the cream to powder. Is the product drying and does it provide a powder finish that feels lightweight?
jhoanny p.
it's good ? I look for something that does not produce grains me on my face, I want a natural product. it's good ?